the birth

"Get your ass down here Jay!!"
I just rolled my eyes. Boys just don't understand how much time it takes for a girl to fill up water guns.
"I'm going hunter!!!don't get your boxers in a twist." I mumble the last part.
My name is Jay Owens.
I live in Stone Brook Haven. Really long arse name.
I'm 15 years old and I'm the trouble maker of this town, well I also have my sidekick Hunter Cross. We are bffs since... well since forever. Though no one likes our friendship since "I'm a bad influence". Seriously just burn the science lab once and your a "bad influence".
I practically live alone since my parents only come on Saturdays from there job in the city.
"I swear Jay if you don't hurry up I'm gonna come up and..."
I inturupt him "bite me Hunter!!!"
I wait for an answer and hear non.
I shrug, since I'm done with the water guns I get dressed.
I put on my overall shorts with a red shirt and my mountain boots. I brush my chin brown length hair.
I didn't care to look at the mirror ... I had a prank to pull.
I turn around and am surprised to see a pair of bright blue eyes. "I came to bite you Jay" he whispers near my lips.
I am really red right now. Though what female wouldn't be? Hunter was tall, had bright blue eyes, curly dark hair. Damn.

"We have a date with the cheerleaders, don't you remember?" I mumble while looking down trying to hide my blazing red cheeks.
He chuckles "I will bite those rosy lips someday Jay".
I push him And scoff while grabbing a water gun "yeah right, we gotta go to school remember?" He signs "whatever jay".
*-**-*---*---*--**-;:***-***';++"$;/+
School was a breeze compared to other days ...I only got detention at lunch and next week only 1 suspencion.
Now it was time to play with the cheerleaders.
Hunter and I were hidden behind the doors waiting for them to make a pyramid. Now don't worry .. they have mats under them.
"Like yeah, did you see Hunter today? He was hot damn". Hunter scoffs while I giggle. "Of course, just that, that loser of Jay was following him again". Now Im the one to scoff. "Hunter deserves a hot as cheerleader. Not that tomboy punk". All the other arse kissing hoes cheer with that.
Now you get why I hate them?
They keep saying crap about me.
Once Stacy Millar is at the top of the pyramid we go into action. "Take this you hoes !!" I yell.
While they fall and start screaming. Total chaos with just water.
I feel someone tug on my shirt . I turn around slowly and see principal Burns looking at me with a scowl... well shit.
*************
I have week of detention now ... o poop. I was able to save Hunter since I'm the "bad influence". He was taken out of the office since he wanted to stay with me but couldn't. After my yet again lecture I was finally gonna go home.
While walking out of the school I paid attention to the forest behind it.
It was beautiful.
And I wanted to draw it.
I started walking into it until I couldn't see the school anymore.
I took out my colors and sketch book I started drawing the trees and forest ground. I got bored so I started standing up since I had to go home.
Once I had everything ready I heard the shuffling of leafs.
I had a very bad feeling now. I saw how an enourmous wolf started to growl at me once he was out of the bush.
I stood frozen for a moment. Then I turn and run. O hear how the wolf runs and though logic tells me I won't make it ... I can't stop until I feel how the wolf chomps on my leg. I fall to the forest ground.
I turn on my back and see how the wolf gets close to my face ... it shows so much pain... why? If I'm the one that's hurt.
It closes its eyes and falls flat on my stomach .. it no longer breaths...
My pain increases .. I can only glance at the blood on my leg since the wolf doesn't let me move ... its dead .
Suddenly the pain increases, its like lava in my veins. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhbh" I yell it hurts ... it hurts so much more than the bite.
I feel cold yet I'm sweating. Wtf is happening to me??
The wolf is so damn heavy!!!.
I can't stop yelling ... everything hurts. I can hear howls around me. I can't open my eyes ...the pain won't let me!!
I scream ... but now I realized I'm ... howling.
++++?//+-+/&#%-++!#@&-+(#%+(
Hi!!!
I hope you liked it ... I not happy with it but for now it will do ...
You know the drill
Vote/comment/share
Love you lots...
Kick ass me