2. The interest

~
The Next Day

"E-Excuse me..." a woman voice softly said my name as I found it hard to wake up.

"Sir? Namjoon are you okay?" She asked again nudging me softly.

I jerked out my sleep bolting up straight in my chair confused.

"Huh? What? What happened?" I asked sleepily Inhaling then dragging my hand down my face.

"You were asleep, I just wanted to make sure you were okay? You've been here all night." The woman said placing her clip board down.

I'm assuming she's a secretary.

"What do you mean all night. I alone closed my eyes for 30 mins. I needed a small nap after finalizing this song." I said turning towards the soundboard of the studio Iv been in.

She looked around then cut her eyes at me.

"Ummm it's 8:00am." She said causing me to freeze in my actions.

I turned around to face her with my eyes wide.

"What?!" I asked the grabbing my phone.

10 missed calls from Tori.

Fuck.

I deeply sighed annoyed and frustrated at the rant she's gonna give me then quickly gathered my things while taking the songs with me.

"I am so sorry I'll get out your way." I said to the woman as she nodded and smiled.

I quickly made it to my car and dashed off at the same time I clicked my seat belt on.

~

Once I made it in the house Tori was up pouring her coffee silently in her robe.

I locked the front door and quietly walked to her to feel out her mood. I know she was far from happy....I mean who would at a moment like this.

"Tori I'm so sorry I fell asleep at the studio and didn't know I overslept. I stayed up till almost 1am." I said outing the truth as I walked up to her.

"Namjoon who were you fucking last night?" She asked calmly without looking  at me and pouring her cream into her coffee.

"What? Tori nobody what are you talking about I was at work." I said annoyed she really asked me that.

"I called you 10 times Namjoon.." she said now looking at my rough and sleepily appearance.

"I was SLEEP Tori. Did you hear anything I said...Never mind believe what you want I don't care" I said slightly smacking my lips and walking towards our room.

I rolled my eyes once I heard her follow me and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Namjoon you promised you would be home on time and you didn't! Don't you walk away from me while I'm telling you my feelings!" She said raising her voice.

I chuckled under my breath controlling my anger and what I truly wanted to say. If I was gonna cheat it would've been right next door with summer. Then I would drop Tori in a heartbeat.