34. The Bachelorette Party Pt. 2

Namjoon Pov

~ The Same Night

Her phone hung up.

I was currently at the bar full of half naked waitresses for my bachelor party my cousins thrown me.

All of my cousins are my age and they insisted that we go to bar Since I didn't want strippers. But they didn't tell me it was a bar where the woman are topless.

My back pressed against the pool table and i clinched my hand in my phone in anger. I heard what the girl said before it hung up.

She's actually have a bachelorette party...after i specifically told her not to have one. I chuckled and nodded before turning towards my drunk cousins enjoying the women.

It was now 4 am in the morning and I quickly took one last shot of tequila and tried to not look tipsy and sleep deprived. I angrily grabbed my keys from the bar and walked to my cousins.

"Hey I'm leaving.." I said in passing.

"Woah woah woah cousin Joon why you leaving? The party just got started." My cousin Jung semi slurred at me and wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Summer needs me. I enjoyed tonight I really did. I paid for the rest of the night for y'all." I told him.

"Ahh, Marriage duties already. Alright Joon call me if you need us. See you for the wedding." He said understanding.

I gave him a male hug and all 7 of my cousins told me bye at different times and different places in the bar and I smiled until I stepped outside.

I dropped my smile and looked straight ahead. I sighed seeing my warm breath blow into smoke out my nose. It was freezing cold and all I had on was a short sleeve black T-Shirt and Jeans.

I pulled my phone out and looked at summers location to get her. I saw that she's only 20 minutes away from me at...a fucking club?

I looked away from my phone chuckling from what I'm about to see, assuming that she would be dancing with strippers.

Like I told her not too in the first damn place.

I push started my car hearing it roar loudly. And stormed to my black mustang I finally got back from Tori.

Long story short she tried to run off with it but I put a charge on her and she had to cough up my keys.

I back out the parking lot and stepped hard on the gas making my wheels screech. I clinch my hands around my wheel and took deep breaths as I watched my speed increase in seconds. I'm so happy that it's so late in the night that there is no other cars on the street with me.

I continued to call her over and over and over...

And over and over again as I watched my destination grow closer to hers. Her phone would only just ring the. Go straight to her voicemail.

I angrily hung up each time before groaning in annoyance. My body was hot and I knew I couldn't calm it down till I physically get summer myself and put her in my car.

~

I made it to the club seeing a lot of cars and without turning off my car and keeping it running I slammed my door and stormed towards the entrance. I heard the muffled music and bass vibrate behind the walls and doors of the club and I reached for the handle to open it.