9. Summer's Wall

Summer Pov
~Weeks later

I cracked my eyes open at the sound of my cell
Phone vibrating aggressively on my night stand. I groaned a little annoyed since I was up all night almost grading my babies papers. I reached over after doing my first big breath of life for today grabbing my phone. It's 9am and i realized Charles will be over very soon to help me with organizing the schools yearly spring trip.

With their parents money and me deciding to take out money out of my own account Charles and I decided to take the babies to the biggest and massive aquarium down town. I smiled to myself at the thought of my students smiles once I announce it to them soon.

I sat up and stretched across letting out a massive moan before seeing my phone vibrate again.

Koya🫶🏾:
Good morning beautiful, would you like to come over for breakfast and coffee? It's almost ready.

I smiled at his message and quickly replied.

Me:
Hmmm? Now your inviting me over for breakfast this early...it depends what you made Koya. 👀

I sent the message and smiled before signing to myself. I once again touched my lips and deeper back into his touch again. Weeks ago Namjoon confessed his feelings for me and we kissed. I wasn't expecting that from him. Maybe I assumed there were feelings there early for him but I guess Iv been so caught up in my new home and job.

He's so different and from the now many months of being close to him as friends...all started with him being so helpful when I first moved here...the way I can't resist blushing when his dimples emerge.

Maybe I do have the same feelings back.

I do like him. There is no lie in my attraction to him, I just want to be sure of him before I date again. My first boyfriend before I moved he ended up dying unexpectedly which broke my heart for years. Still does sometimes. But I have mixed emotions, yes he died...he died after being shot by the man of the woman he was cheating on me with and I didn't know he was doing that to me until after his passing.

But that's a whole different story to tell.

Koya🫶🏾:
I made breakfast potatoes, Brown sugar bagels, eggs, hash brown and strawberries on the side.

Me:
Ooooooooo on my way. I like how you texted me when I freshly just woke up. Perfect timing...You must be watching me from a hidden camera?👀 jkkjkjk

Koya🫶🏾:
Maybe...Would that freak you out? 😏 lol

I laughed at how much he catches my humor.

He's...exciting.

Ever since he called me exciting along with all of the sweet words he described about me, Iv been feeling so good about myself. Iv never been called the exciting type of woman. Iv been called sweet...motherly...soft...beautiful...

But never exciting.

I sometimes replay his voice mentally on that day.

Me:
Goofy 😂😂. I'm on my way tho.

Koya🫶🏾:
Okay beautiful 😘