💕James and Alice 💕

James Sirius Potter, First born of the Boy Who Lived, A prankster from birth, but the pride and joy of his father and usually the reason for his mother's screams. He is so protective over his family just like his dad, though he tried very hard not to show it.
Talented of course, like his parents and grandparents but just as stubborn. Though every girl at Hogwarts drool over him, James eyes follows a certain brunette, Alice Ginerva Longbottom. He is been asking out her since their third year getting constantly rejected but like his namesake wasn't going to stop until he gets what he wants.

Alice Longbottom was certainly opposite to James. ( A/N - Opposite poles attract, am I right 😁) She too was his parents pride but she does not like to ruin it. She works so hard to make her parents happy. Adults usually calls her young Hermione because of her love for books and intelligence. Alice and James were best of friends and we're inseparable when they were little bit slowly grew apart as they joined Hogwarts and the distance only grew when he starts asking her out since their 3 year, turning into an unknown hatred. Though she hates James, she adores her godparents, Harry and Ginny Potter and their youngest child Lily who she babysits all the time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi lovelies

So this was only a introduction part for you to understand about James and Alice's character, the original story starts from next chapter, so click that little button under this and start reading..........