Lily's Nightmares

Time went fast, after lunch they received another call from their parents, once again they reassured that they will be doing anything and everything to get them back.
At dinner there were several stories passed around, making the past family
After dinner, Alice wandered around the Grimmauld place, stopping to see the golden name tags on the portraits of the Black Family. Suddenly she felt a gentle push from her behind along with two small hands wrapping around her knees. She turned around to see the youngest Potter holding on to her legs, smiling widely.

"Hello, Lily flower", Ali said picking up the young girl in her arms.

"No, You can't call me flower", Lily said frowning her little brows.

"No? Then who can call you flower?", She asked, gently pressing her nose.

"Only Jamie and Daddy can".

"Is that so, ok then, now where is your Jamie?".

"Don't know, he went with Albie".

"Ok then, what were you doing, wandering around ".

"Bedtime ", Lily said with a pout on her pink lips. Of course, how could Ali not notice her sleepy eyes.

"Well yes, it is your bedtime, since neither of your brothers are around, what do you think about me tucking you in?" Ali asked softly, making sure the youngest Potter don't throw a tantrum.

"But mommy can do it ", Ali blinked, what should she say to this child.

"Sweetie, like Jamie said, they can't remember everything, we have to remember them, until then, you should let either me, Jamie or Roxy to put you to bed".

Lily nodded, but you could see the hint of tears glistening in her emerald green eyes.
"It's ok, we will quickly get them to remember us", Ali said trying to cheer the little girl up.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise ", As Ali's finger connected with Lily's, it made her remember a certain moment from several year ago, but she soon shook her head complaining herself about the amount of flashbacks she had since arriving here. She carried Lily to the Ginny's and Hermione's room, which was now been shared by Roxy, Lily, Dom, Rose and herself. It was a pretty big bedroom, couple of times bigger than her Hogwarts dome. She wandered how can only one person sleep in such a big room alone. She placed Lily on her bed, gently pushing a stroke of red hair behind her ear.

"Mommy sings me a song", Lily declared pulling her blanket upto her chin.

"You want me to sing for you too?"

"Mhm.."

"Okay", She hesitated a bit, trying to remember a song, them a song her mom used to sing for her came into her mind. She softly started singing it to the little child on the bed. Unknown to both Alice and Lily, James had walked into the room, he had been in the balcony with Al and Freddie when he remembered of Lils bedtime, but after seen Ali placing her on the bed and gently singing to her, he thought not to disturb, but Ali's song was too beautiful to ignore. He leaned against the black wooden frame of the door, his eyes on the brunette haired girl. She had always looked beautiful, James always admired her looks since they were small, but now they was something more than her beauty, something James can't express but he still loved.

James saw Lily finally falling asleep, he slowly approached the bed and tapped on Ali's shoulder.

Ali jumped, turning her head so fast that James thought he really heard it cracks, "Oh my god, James, I'd really appreciate if you stop scaring my soul out of me", she said her hand still on her chest.

James chuckled,"Sorry".

"You don't sound very sorry", Alice smiled, moving herself further, to make enough room for James to sit.