⌛1995 ⌛

"Ah.... Louis get off me"

"I can't, Al is on top of me !!"

"FRED !! GET YOUR DAMN FOOT OUT OF MY FACE"

" I'm trying Roxy, but I am stuck just like you. "

"OUCH.... Hugo that was supposed to be my arm."

"I'm sorry...Dom is on top of me, I can't move "

" I can't breathe, I'm gonna die" Fred shouted dramatically

" FREDRICK WEASLEY STOP MAKING DRAMA AND TRY TO GET UP ", Roxy screamed

"I wannn Alice " ( A/N it's Lily, if you guys are wondering 😁)

" Ah... guys if you care, THERE ARE EIGHT BLOODY PEOPLE ON ME .....GET OFF ", James shouted

" YOU SHUT UP, JAMES POTTER, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE IN THIS MESS", Alice screamed.

After many attempts the kids got on to their feet only to find out that they have an audience.

A wand was pointed directly to James's chest. As he followed the wand to find its owner, his eyes caught a familiar face, but a face that he only saw from his dad's photos. This was the moment that James Sirius Potter realized, he messed up, a lot this time.

As James stared at the person, Alice, who got to her feet right next to James,too recognized the person who she only knows from stories and photos of his dad and godfather.

"Who are you", Sirius Black asked the clan, his wand still pointed at James's chest.

"I'm sorry sir, we mean no harm, can I just know what year it is?", James asked calmly, though he was a prankster, he was very clam and quite serious when it comes to family matters.

"1995", Sirius replied.

" JAMES POTTER!!! YOU BOUGHT US 23 YEARS BACK IN TIME", Rose shouted. Sirius's head snapped at Rose.

"Please Rose, just keep quiet, till at least we settle this down", James said in a very serious tone.

"DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP, WHEN YOU GOT US INTO THIS MESS"

"I SAID SHUT IT, ROSE!", James snapped back, his eyes still on the wand that was pointed to his chest as he tighten the grip of his little sister's hand.

"Sir, we are not lying, we are really from 2018" Fred said.

" Their are telling the truth, Sirius", came a voice behind him, Sirius turned around, reveling a man with long white beard, Albus Dumbledore.

"But, how do you know professor", Sirius asked

" I've lelligmanced the young man here", Dumbledore said nodding at James's direction, who now, widened his eyes in horror, as he mumbled the name Albus Dumbledore to himself.

" Are you sure, Albus?", Sirius asked again

" Of course, they're telling the truth, but I believe we have some introductions, if you would follow me", Dumbledore said and started walking with Sirius and the future kid right behind him.

Alice was now carrying little Lily with her, who looked into her face and asked " Ali, can we go home now, I'm tired", Alice looked behind her, everyone was now looking at her asking the same question silently, a question for once, she's unable to answer.

But James walked to her and took Lily from her, pressing his forehead into Lily's, " I'm sorry, flower, I messed up, a lot this time, but I will surely get you back home", though he told it looking to Lily's face, everyone understood that he was telling it to them all.
Lily pressed her little hands into James face and said " It's ok, Jamie", and slowly placed her head on her brothers shoulder. James knew she only told that because she doesn't understand about the situation, if she did she will accuse him too.

They walked into a dining room where there was a long dining table, and to their shock they found young versions of their parents and dead family members from their adults stories. But when you are a Potter, Weasley or a Longbottom, you always face to situations even greater than this, so they overcame the shock pretty quickly.

Dumbledore started explaining the past family the situation, as they too watched the children in horror.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys 😄

So how are you liking the story
Please comment and vote too if you like the story 😉