Chapter 1

See growing up for me was a little different; it was good but it wasn't great. My mama had become crack addict and I never knew who my daddy was so all I had was my grandma and my mama. I was the only child so I was anyway happy but one day everything just changed. My grandma got sick instantly and later passed away; and that's when my mom couldn't hold herself together anymore, so she tuned to drugs but guess what? when she couldn't pay for her fix on her own or fuck for it who you think she turned to....yeah you got it "me" that's who. 

Having sex with these men made her so happy  that I looked at it like "I'm only helping my mama" not understanding that all she was doing was Turning Me Out and causing a life long problem that would be a everyday battle. Will I ever be able to have my life back or will I have no power at all?

  It first started when I was in the 8th grade, I was walking home from the bus stop when I heard a loud scream followed by a cry but it sounded familiar so I ran towards it and there was my mama getting beat on by yet another neighborhood drug dealer that she for sure owed money to or she ran off with his dope.

"Please stop" I screamed out but he paid me no mind he just continued to hit her. "Mama" I screamed out once I seen him kick her in her stomach and her fall back down to the ground. He stopped hitting her and focused his attention on me. As if whatever she did didn't matter anymore.

"Can you please stop sir that's my mama" he look over to me.

"Oh this your daughter Michelle" he said to my mama while still looking my way. This time his look kinda creeped me out!

"Leave her alone Skull, she is just a child" she cried out.

"Right meaning that pussy gone be tight and fresh" he said with a evil grin.

"No don't touch her" she yelled while trying to get herself off the ground and walk towards me while telling me to come here at the same time.

"Mama please let's go home" I cried out. As I started to walk towards her but also stay far away from the man standing in between us.

"She ain't going nowhere" the man said looking between the both of us. "Not until she pay me my money"! Seeing from this ass whooping she just got, she can't do that so you gone have to pay for it!" he said walking towards me as he grabbed me up. My mama tried to rush at him but he just smacked her down every time she tried to get back up.

"Bitch if you get up again I'm gone kill you" he said while throwing me over his shoulder.

"Please don't hurt her Skull I'll get you the money that I owe you, just let me get a fix to calm my nerves, I'll suck your dick right now" my mom said but I was so in shock hearing her say that.

While trying to get out of his gasp he says:

"I don't want that shit Chelle, you use to be a good looking bitch but you let the crack get the best of you" he said shaking his head in walking further away out the alley.

"Please just not my baby" she cried.

"Oh well! your baby is gone to be my baby until I feel like you paid up but I plan to have a lot of fun with her" he said while licking his lips.

"Please don't hurt me" I said with tears in my eyes once I realized he wasn't putting me down and letting me leave with my mom. "What has Michelle gotten me into" as I cried tears of fear.

"It's gone feel so good baby girl you gone be wanting more" he said going into his pocket and pulled something out of it.

My mama tried to get up again in rush at him but he stopped her in her tracks when he held up five clear baggie with some white stuff in them. My mama looked at the bags then back to me then to the Skull dude about three more times before telling me "To go with the nice young man and that he was gone take good care of me"!.