Chapter 1

I woke up by a very loud noise which came from my little annoying Brother, who was passionately screaming his soul into my ear, while I was still sleeping.
I almost got a heartattack after he ''woke'' me up. Me, who was whining now, threw a pillow at him and annoyingly got up and made my way to the bathroom. ''Noooo, why does it has to be monday again!?'' I said with a husky voice while sitting on the toilet and questioning my life. ''Why the heck is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday so near to Monday?!? Why do I have to go to school?!? Why am I here and not living already in South Korea?!? For Gods sake whyyyyy?!?!?" After I was done complaining I finally realised that it was already 6:30 am and I haven't even got ready! Oops. I now began to shower, put my clothes on and barely brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock now and it was 6:45 am, so I quickly did my hair and went eating while hoping not to hear my sister yelling at me because of running late. Speaking of the devil, here she is: "Oh my god have you looked at the clock!!? It is 6:50 am and you are still sitting here enjoying your cereal!" I didn't even looked at her because I never care what she says and I know it is bullshit. I wasn't even saying anything but she just wouldn't stop complaining about me. I thougt it was quite funny, because I was already on my way to put my shoes on, lol. Now we all 3 said bye to my Mom and went to the car with our dad because he was driving hehe! My dad is now driving to our school...Oh no! How rude of me! I totally forgot to introduce myself to you.
Well, hey! My name is Yoona and I'm 16 years old, and now in 10th grade. I have a Sister named Karina, who is one year older than me and a younger brother named Raj who is 13.
My indian mom married a korean man and then they had us. I really don't look like my mom, nor my dad but I honestly think I am a mix of both of them. Karina and Raj look both like my mom and...oh we arrived at school! I quickly got out of the car and headed to the campus. I saw the half of classmates who were May, Peter, Lia, June, Jenny and 2 of my very close friends, Lea and Laura. After a while the rest of the class also came and the bell began to rang. All of us went inside the schoolbuilding and headed to our english lesson. We all still chatted for a while, until our teacher came and started the lesson but what he said next made all of our hearts race.