Chapter 2

''Everyone! Take a clean sheet of paper and a pen. We are writing a Test."
I just saw my life flashing away infront of my eyes because no one has obviously studied, since it is a suprise Test.
''Don't turn around the paper I'm giving to you now." He said while handing each of my classmates the Paper. ''Since everyone has their paper, you now may start the test."
It went silent for a minute, but then the whole classroom started laughing.
On our paper was never written any questions, only APRIL FOOLS!!!. It was written fat in black any really everyone forgot that today it is the 1st of April. ''I'm sorry guys but I had to do this as a revenge." We all started thinking...''for what?'' I Asked. ''Well recall our lesson on thursday Yoona'' he said. I started thinking ''Ohhhh do you mean the lesson, when someone put a paper on you desk on which was written Bad Bitch?" ''Indeed''. Again the class bursted out laughing and after we all came back to our senses the teacher started teanching us.

The lesson slowly went by but suddenly the red light above the door started blinking, which signals the amok alarm. One of my classmates, June, noticed it and asked the teacher about it. The teacher told us that there was no sample planned today and so it must be real. In that moment everyone started panicking, even the teacher. ''H-hey guys, this could also be an april fool r-right?!", said my friend Ibo with hope that he was right, ''our director also likes pranks, d-doesn't he?" "N-no, I'm sorry guys it is not a fool.", said our teacher.
''Don't worry guys, just stay calm and don't be so noisy! It also could be a false alarm and...look...the directors office is just one door away. I'll go quickly there and come back. You really, really..have to stay quiet, got it?" The whole class nodded in fear. He then headed to the door opened it quietly, went outside and closed the door. We all sweatet and tried our best to stay calm. I looked towards Lea and Laura who were in the same condition as me, so I slowly went to them and made them company to comfort them even tho I wasn't chilled right now even a bit. It's been now 15 minuets since our teacher is gone and still the red light was blinking. We all questioned our lives and regretted everything we were ungrateful for, everything we lost and everything that we haven't achieved by yet, but mostly the fact that most of us never could tell their parents how much they love them.