Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lenny, who is the class clown, now turned serious and said ''I have enough of this bullshit!'' "Guys he is right." Laura said while also slowly coming to her senses. ''N-No! We can't go! Our teacher told us that he will come and-'' ''Are you fucking out of your mind!!? Huh!?'', I interruptet Felicitas since she was now getting on my nerves, ''It's been almost an hour now that we are in this room and you really, really!...think that there is anyone who will come save us!!? God damn it!!!'' I became very loud, because no one could now handle being in this room anymore but suddenly a box was thrown through the window .The Box was festend with a rope wich came from the roof top. And it must be heavy because it broke the window wich is actually very thick. We all let out a gasp and were shooked because it was so random. On the box was blood and written: take and open. Ibo, Jenny, Laura and me went now closer to the window. ''Let's open it..'' said Jenny and then Laura continued ''come on Yoona you get some scissors, I will open the window and you Ibo, you come here and hold up the box with Jenny while Yoona will cut the rope, got it?" We all nodded in Yes and did like she said. Ibo and Jenny liftet up the box and then I started cutting the rope. Before the last four cuts I told them again ''You have to hold it really strong..it's heavy". I then cuttet the last strings. Jenny and Ibo managed to hold the box and and placed it on the teachers table. The rest of my classmates also came around the table and then Lia said. "Brooo, that isn't smelling good.'' ''Yeah it smells bad, so bad'' said the rest if the class. ''Nah guys... it really smells...rotten." I said. The box was quite big, brown and taped. ''L-let's open i-it" Lenny said. Peter touched the blood, ''the blood is fresh''. ''We've talked enough, c'mon open it Yoona'', ''O-ok.'' I took a last glance at everyone and they nooded at me back to show me that they are ready. ''Laura..can you please give me the scissors?'', "Here". I nodded as a thank you. I slowly began to cut the tape from every side until it opens. The rotten smell began to get stronger and stronger and everyone was now holding their noses with index finger and thumb. I took a last breath before opening the box. I then wispered to my self: ''one...two...three!" I then fast opended the box but immediatly closed it again. Everyone was confused since I was now whiding my eyes while crying in silent and without any reaction. I was breathing heavily and just looked straight and in front of me there was Ibo who was also confused. But then Jenny tried to grab the box but I pulled it back to me because I don't wanted to let anyone see what was inside there but in the end I hadn't any chance but to let them see what's inside. I was still traumatized from what I saw. Jenny now opended the box so everyone could see what was inside. It was revealed...they saw it, all off them and Lia started to scream and scream and scream. She ran to the corner in the end of the room because she couldn't see it any longer. Laura gave a sign to Daria to go to Lia and calm her a down a bit. You want to know what is inside the box? It is May's and our teacher's...head. it was chopped of..it nearly looks ripped off. Both of the Heads were wrapped in transplarent plastic bags. Everyone was just too stunned to speak but then I finally had the courage to take out May's head out of the box. Everyone looked at me. ''She was amazing, pretty, funny, a friend for life...'', I said and kissed her forehead. ''Trust me May...I'll kill the person who did this to you, I will torture him, I will kill this person with bare hands and do the same thing to it like it did to you!" ''Me too...'' said Lia from the corner. She was crying but still had the courage to make May a promise.

''I WILL BEAT THIS MURDER WITH HIS OWN WEAPONS AND PROTECT YOU WITH MY FULL LIFE EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD OR NOT!!!!! I PROMISE...AHHHHH!!!!!"