the soldier

♔ | 'there will come a soldier who carries a might sword, he will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh lord'

♔ | general information
name
Dorian Turner

title
Sir Dorian Turner

nickname
Do
The General's boy
Prodigy

gender
Male

pronouns
He/him

age
22

sexuality
Closeted bisexual

| appearance
general appearance

♔ | personality general personality Dorian is a very charming man on the outside

| personality
general personality
Dorian is a very charming man on the outside. His golden hair, light blue eyes and nicely shaped face speak for themselves. Ladies swoon at even the sight of the noble soldier. His muscles only add to his magnificent physique. His broad shoulders and large arms are the result of years and years of seemingly endless training sessions. Do is not one to give up. Ever since he was a young boy he wished to become just like his father and if it was possible even more than that. He was born ambitious and hopes to die fully satisfied. It takes a lot to satiate this man's desires though. He has many great plans for his future and while some might say it is pointless hoping to become something you were not born to be, Dorian is not planning on giving up any time soon. Whenever he is fixated on something he will not stop until he gets it, no matter how hard the road there might be.

He hides his ambitions well when he has to though. He often obeys commands of his superiors, speaking to them most politely through gritted teeth. A perfect soldier he appears to be. Loyal to king and country. Deep down this man is only loyal to himself though, to himself and those he considers a part of him. Once something he wants dearly is his, he will never let go again. He will defend what is his at all costs and will do just as much to get what he wants.

Behind this first layer of emotions, there is hidden more. His determination did not suddenly appear out of the blue. He used to be a very content boy until he saw what he could become and more importantly, whose recognition and all he would get then. Those with the crown had everything they wished and were adored by all, yet here he was, taking orders from commanders and always listening to his father praising the young prince his age. It caused him to develop so much jealousy, an emotion that is still carved within this man. Dorian hates the thought of being second to someone, so it does not take much for him to develop resentment for others.

Of course Dorian is not all bad and evil. He is just a young man who wants what he thinks is his dream life. He might as well just be forgetting the more important things in life and since he has never been taught, he does not know. He is a sucker for compliments and sweet words though, so flattering him and showering him with praise will show a completely different side of the tough soldier. The pride man he also is will shine through and his affectionate side will show itself as well.