✰ 27 ✰

(The pic at the top is what Von looks like)

Sol's crib
Sol's pov

Jayde and Lani alr went downstairs. "Gurl you okay tho?" I said hugging lee as she hugged back "Mhm" she hummed in response. "Why was you crying when you showed up here tho"

I asked but she js stayed silent for a lil too long and she doesn't do that unless she doesn't wanna say or she's thinking of something to say as a lie.

But I had a feeling she js didn't wanna say. "Alika be so fr wimme rn what happened" I said. "He just got really mad and it triggered me ig" she said kinda mumbling.

"And?" I said but then I realized her phone light up from the notifs she was getting but the phone was on silent. "Someone's texting u" I said but she js shrugged her shoulders

She got up and went to the bathroom washing her face and her phone kept vibrating. (Sol is one mosey mf so she peeped at the messages given lee was careless with her password)

I unlocked lee's phone reading through the messages quick.

                            Today 7:29 PM

Where you at?

Sol im sorry

I didn't mean to hurt yhu I js lost my temper

I love you

Where are you

Why you ignoring me

Who tf you think you is

I see u reading the messages

Yo delusional ass prolly gon kill urself
(Sol jerked her neck back at this one)

Sol if you don't answer it's up.

hope you not at one of ya lil bitches house.

Answer the fucking phone

You see me calling u

You think I'm playing? 😂

Nah you prolly out fucking some other nigga

You such a smooch onb.
Read 7:30 PM

My mouth dropped as I read the texts von was sending lee thinking it was her reading the messages as he sent them, but it was me

I screenshot the texts airdropping them to my phone and deleting the pictures from lee's photo album. "What the fuck" I whispered.

Just as I was about to put the phone back I felt it vibrating in my hand. Lee was getting a call and as I read the contact I picked up without thinking.

Before I could talk this dude litterally yelled into the speaker.

"WHERE TF YOU AT AND WHY YOU NOT ANSWERING MY TEXTS SHOULDA KNOWN NOT TO TRUST FUCKIN SMOOCHIES BRO. BITCH WHY YOU ACTING DEAF YOU HEAR ME???? ALIKA I WILL DEADASS MURDER YOU ON SOME REAL SHIT UR SICK IN THE HEAD YKW IM PULLIN UP ON YOU SEE WHATS GON HAPPE-"

Then before he could finish I hung up on him in shock cs if it was lee to pick up she woulda got cussed out. Calling her a smooch??? And calling her a bitch??? Uh uh fuck no.

I got up putting the phone back where it was then going downstairs to Lani and Jayde showing them the ss of the messages von was sending to lee.

"Bro niggas on some different shit" Lani said squinting her eyes at the screen. "Who the fuck is he talking to like that" Jayde said. "I'm saying" I said.

"AND he called when I had the phone and I picked up but he started yelling and shit calling her a hoe a smooch a bitch and shit like... muthafawka ain't no way" I said adding on.

"What do we do" I said. "Wym ion even know what the nigga look like... I can't pop him in his shit if I don't know what he look like" Lani said mumbling the last part. "Gurl-" Jayde said tuning towards Lani

"Otp he said he was gon pull up on her" I said making them look at me. "He has her lo... shit he has her lo" Lani said widening her eyes. "Go turn it off got turn it off" Jayde said.

I ran back upstairs hoping lee was still in the bathroom and she was. I unlocked her phone again and this time turned off her lo putting her phone back quickly going back ds.

"I turned it off" I said sitting on the counter cs we were all in the kitchen atp.

-'♡'-

HEYYY YALLThis is a sign not to trust niggas with red phones 😔Ik it's a long time since I updated and I have no excuse 😔😔

HEYYY YALL
This is a sign not to trust niggas with red phones 😔
Ik it's a long time since I updated and I have no excuse 😔😔.... Literally I was just living. 😛
I'll give y'all part 2 in a few
But ANYWAYSSSS vow of else you killed ur grandpa 😮😛🫵🏾

And PLEASEE DONT BE SILENT READERS.

NOT PROOF READ.

BYYYEEEE ML'S