✰ 026 ✰

Lani's POV:

It was hours later now and I alr showered and changed at DD's house putting on some of his sweat pants and a white cropped top I left here earlier.

Her outfit:

I was sitting on the couch downstairs watching the boondocks with melz and bria when my phone started going off so I picked up my phone reading the contact reading "sol🤍"

She doesn't usually blow up my phone like this so sum was prob up. "Yo wassup mh" I said picking up the call. "Girl help Alika's having a whole breakdown crying nd shi" she said.

"Wym she's back from her likkle baecation?" I said confused. "Ion know this too much stress I'm out this bitch" sol said sounding over it

"DONT FUCKIN LEAVE ME W HER FYTB" Jayde yelled in the background. "AND WHAT IF I DO." Sol yelled back while I heard sobs in the background.

"This YOUR FUCKIN HOUSE SOL" Jayde said back. "That's ain't neva stop me befoe hehe" sol said giggling. "Lani come over pleaseeee" Jayde said. "Okok dayum" I said sighing. 

"imma dip mhs gotta return to the shackles" I said shaking my head making melz and bria giggle. "What happened tho" Bria asked turning towards me.

"Frl them mfs was screaming through the phone" melz said with her eyes still on the tv. "Lee having a breakdown and neither of em know how to deal with emotions" I said

I went upstairs to dd room and kissed him bye since he was asleep them went to notti's room hugging him then leaving heading over to sol's crib.

20 mins later

"Hey hey heyy"i said walking into the room seeing Alika on the floor. "Girl get yo ass up" I deadpanned her while she was still sniffing. "Where were you Lika" I said looking at her

"in Tulum" She said lowly. "Oh hell fuckin nah" I heard sol outside of the door say."The fuck is a Tulum" I said confused. "Bitch YOU WENT TO MEXICO" Jayde yelled shocked

and i jerked my neck back. "Bumboclaat" sol said shaking her head. "U was in tulum wit who" I said furrowing my eyebrows even tho I knew who... I js wanted to see if she was gon lie

She broke eye contact and js fidgeted with her nails which meant she was waiting for us to snap on her. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh mi ahgo tell ya mudda yah see" I said picking up my phone

"Don't tell her" she said tryna grab my phone from my hand. "Bitch why the fuck would you go across the damn country wit a nigga you don't even know that well, keeping in mind you met that bitch a month ago" I said.

"Did he drug you or sum" I added on. "It's not even that big of a deal I'm fine I can handle myself" Lika said. "No it is a big deal your 16 traveling wit a rando ass nigga" I said back.

"Is that how easy it was for him to get you away from your family and friends he must've been in ur ear cs you didn't tell us SHIT bout this." I said.

"Was he in ur ear or sum cs you woulda slipped up long time ago" sol asked lika. "yo giddy ass cannot keep a secret unless someone tells you to" Jayde added on.

"Fr Alika you een never did no shit like this before" I added on. "He told me he wanted it to js be us two so not to tell y'all" Lika said.

"Ion gaf bout 'he told me this nd that' you don't NEVER let a nigga tell you what to do you USE YOUR BRAIN TF" Jayde snapped. "And it's not even like you can call it no baecation"

I said. "Wrd2 don't pull no shit like that again I'm dead serious not even your mama knew where you were she called my mamas phone this morning you lucky I picked up"

"Frl?" Sol said kinda shocked. "Yea talking bout sum 'Alika still at your house? NO SHE IN MEXICO W SOME NIGGA FOR ALL WE KNOW HE ON SUM TED BUNDY SHI"

I said shrugging my shoulders. "U lucky I catch on fast onb" I said getting up walking to the kitchen to get some juice.

-'♡'-

HEYY YALL
here's a longer chapter for todayyy
Shi finna get juicy yall js wait 💀

NOT PROOF READ.

So um yeah vote or you hate ur mama 😛

BYEEE ML'SSSS