Twelve

Lana pov

Me and Ruby were walking to school when Jamal came over to us.

"Dude, dudete we need to talk"

"We have nothing to say to you, Judas" Ruby said speaking for himself but adding me.

"Jamal, im happy for you that you kept the secret that long, and its not your fault you were told, you know who kissed Cesar" i said as he smiled at me.

"Also. Technically, Monse told you out, she'd be Judas. I'm just the keeper of secrets. Like the Vatican." he said as we were still walking.

"No wonder i feel violated." Ruby said.

"Look, i need you. i may have inadvertently signed my own death warrant" He said as we looked at each other then him.

"Pray tell?" we said at the same time.

"I had a FIM flare-up last night and might've told my mom I'm playing in the game today" Jamal said as i looked at him.

"Ah, you're a goner" I said.

"You told your mom you're playing in the game?" Ruby asked looking at him.

"The game that getting us into the playoffs" I said.

"Wait, we made it to the play offs?" Jamal asked confused.

"If we win. You didn't know" Ruby said laughing.

"Dude, its not funny. Look i need your guys help. I need one of you to talk to Coach and convince him to let me suit up and sit on the bench" he said as me and Ruby began laughing again.

"Hilarious. i know. But you guys are like the master, your the wizard of words. Lana can take any bad situation and make it better. You are Ruben and Luella-" Jamal said but i cant him off.

"Dont say my full name" I said looking at him.

"yeah, you're right. I did get Cesar promoted and i want even trying. I also got Ms. Castillo a tax credit on her fake boobs" he said as we stopped walking.

"So you'll do it?" Jamal asked

"hell no!" Ruby said as i snorted

"Lana" Jamal asked

"Ugh fine" I groaned.

Me and Jamal were in coaches' office, he was telling some sob story.

"So, i lied..." Jamal began

"Hes been lying for months" I said sadly.

"and i know i was wrong" he said looking down

"And you're probably disappointed in him" I said patting Jamal's arm.

"There it is, i throw myself at your mercy" he said sadly.

"Would it help if he told you he loved you" I asked.

"No" Coach said.

"I dont even let the water boy sit on my bench"

I saw sitting next to Cesar at lunch, With Monse next to me and Ruby across from Cesar.

"Did i miss something? When were you guys cool with each other" Olivia asked coming over.

"I dont know what you're talking about" Monse said looking at her.

"yeah, we're cool" Ruby said shrugging.

"Interesting" I said when Olivia sat by Cesar.

She got up going and sitting between Monse and Ruby.

"you chilly" Ruby asked looking at Olivia.