Chapter 2

( I'm not gonna do the family's pov of how they've missed her because it's always the same)

Athena's pov
Once we arrive to my place they all look shocked. I would be too if my 16-year-old daughter I hadn't seen in years has whole as mansion as big as mine, but hey, I like to live in luxury after years with him. I'll explain one day.

I head into my house and go up to my room but no before saying "make yourselves at home I might take sometime" I start packing all my clothes, my makeup, and shoes into a luggage. Then I grab my duffel bag and put my assassin outfit in there along with all my weapons, my guns and my knives.

I put two guns in my waist band along with two knives one in each boot. What can I say you gotta be prepared, you never know what can happen. I head downstairs all loaded and ready and go outside to my bike. They all follow me outside and head to their car. "Just give me the address and I'll follow you guys". They seemed ok with this as they gave it to me and got in their car. Me on the other hand got on my bike, started it, and started my journey to their house.

3 hours later

It's been three hours and we finally made it to their house. We walk into the house and Alessandro calls down "BOYS COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW, I HAVE A SURPRISE!!!".
'Damn that dude yells loud'

'Well yea, he kinda has to being the ex- don of the Italian mafia'

'Oh shut up karma'

'You started this not me, also I'm your subconscious so ha, deal with it'

I internally groan as loud steps come down the stairs. I watch them and see all my brothers with my mom. Alessandro gives them a look to introduce themselves. I see no need in this as I have already done my research but don't intrude as I'm super tired right now.

First I see Aurelia De Luca, Aka the mom, aka my mom. She has forest green eyes with brown hair. She's around 5,8. She's super nice but once you touch her family she goes full assassin on you. She comes up to me with loving eyes and says, "Hi, I'm your mom but you can call me Aurelia". I nod and shift my gaze to the next person who was in the office, Lorenzo.

He's the new don of the Italian mafia, forest green eyes like his mom with ash brown hair like mine. 5,10 ish but gives 6,2 energy. He's 25, oldest sibling. Cold but has a soft spot for his family. He looks at me and says, "hi I'm Lorenzo but you can call me Enzo, I'm 25" I once again nod in acknowledgment being too tired to speak.

Next is Dante, he's 21 with the family's signature forest green eyes like his mom and older brother. His twin is Dominic and is 5,8, he's second in command to the mafia and has ash brown hair. "Hi I'm Dante I'm 21 and this is Dominic, my twin. you can call me whatever you want." I just nod wanting to get this over with. I look towards Dominic and he's giving me a glare. Me being me I glare back, he looks taken back and goes back upstairs. I roll my eyes and look towards Matteo, my last older brother.

He's 19, 5,7 and the hacker for the mafia. He's nice and the "nerd" of the siblings. Always happy until your rude to him or his family. "I'm Matteo, 19" he says super enthusiastic. I give a small smile you wouldn't be able to see if you weren't paying attention but he clearly did as he gives me a toothy grin back.

Lastly is Marco, he's 3 with the forest green eyes and ash brown hair. I kneel down to him and ask him, "hey buddy, I'm  Athena, what's your name?" He smiles and asks "I'm mawko, are my big sissy?" I smile at his pronunciation, "yea buddy, I am" he runs towards me and gives me a big hug with his tinny arms. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his fragile frame. I go to let go and stand up but he holds on to my shirt. "what's wrong" I ask with concern lacing my voice. "cawn wou howd me" I smile again at his pronunciation and reply, "of course buddy" while standing up with his head on shoulder and legs wrapped around waist. I can tell he's tired and rub my free hand on his back in a circular motion. He soon fell asleep obviously tired.

"Do you want me to take him" Aurelia asks me. "No, it's fine, he's already sleeping, he can sleep with me". She nods and says, "do you want me to show your room, you must be tired" I nod feeling more tired now that she's mentioned it. I follow her upstairs as she leads me to my room. Once I get there I say goodnight and she's says it back. I place Marco on my bed so I can get into pjs. I go into the bathroom and change into my silk tank top with matching shorts. Once dressed I go back into my room and in the bed. I pull the covers over me and Marco as he hides his face in my chest. I wrap my arms around him and say "goodnight baby" he snuggles closer to me liking my warmth. I kiss his forehead and check the time, 2:00. 'damn he must've been up for a while', I think after kissing his head. I slowly drift off to sleep with a new day ahead of me. Yay, note the sarcasm.

A/N thx for reading this and next chapter will be posted next week.