Chapter 4

Athena's pov
    I just finished telling Eli what happened and how I ended up in Italy with my bios.

(Bold-Russian normal-English)

"Wait so... your family, is the Italian mafia" he asked in Russian.

"Yea that's what I'm saying, I was surprised at first too" I say also in Russian. They don't know that I know that they are the Italian mafia. I'm also pretty sure no one else knows Russian here so I think I should be good.

"Ok I bought you a house here so you can move here with Zeus"
(Zeus is her dog)

"Ok sounds good, I'll talk to you later love you babe" he says about to leave.

"Oh, and before I forget how's my company going" I say remembering my company. Oh yea I forgot to tell you guys. I'm the CEO of Ena enterprises and I'm the youngest billionaire.

"It's been good don't worry"

"Ok thanks and can you move the mafia and the company to Italy for me?" I ask, serious now. After all he is my second in command for my mafia and assistant for my company.

"Yea, of course, I love you babe, see you later"

"Love you too babe, see you"

I hang up the phone and put it back into my pocket. I look up and see the the whole family. The only thought going though my head right now was
'Oh shit'  but I didn't let them see how worried I was, keeping up my emotionless facade.

After about 5 minutes of silence Alessandro speaks up, "who was that, was that your boyfriend, how long have you known him, is he nice?" He asks bombarding me with questions.

I look at him with a 'what the actual fuck' look and answer his questions. "That was Eli, my best friend, I've known him for about 11-years I think? Also yes he's nice.... When I am", I say coldly but at the  questionably while saying how long we've known each other, not knowing exactly how long we've known each other for but it's a while I know that for sure.

"Oh ok" he says, letting out what looks like a sigh in relief that we're not dating? I would never date him, plus he's like GAY like super gay. And annoying but you didn't hear it from me

"So, where was the gym again?" I ask, just wanting to go workout and punch something. It's been a bit since I've worked out.

"Oh right, just follow me" Matteo says enthusiastically, leading me to the gym again. I quickly follow him, desperately wanting to workout.

Once we reach there I thank him and start my work out. First bench press 20lbs a few times. Then I do 20 pull ups, sit-ups, and push-ups. After that I wrap my hand so I can practice my fighting skills. They come in handy when you're the Donna of a mafia and an assassin.

After my workout that took about 2 and half hours and by now it's 9:30. I go back to my room and shower. While walking I was thanking god for my photographic memory because if I had not had it I would've gotten lost.

I get out of the shower and change into black sweats as I'm pretty sure I have nothing to do today other than check up on everything which I can do on my computer from my bed. Speaking of I should probably do that now to get it out of the way.

I'm only halfway through my work because I had a couple documents that needed signing and I had to make new sketches for my new launch coming out in only 2 weeks.

As I'm working on my sketch on a beautiful, elegant and formal dress there's a knock on my door. "Come in", I call out from my bed, my voice cold and void of any emotions. Dante peeks is head into my room before fully walking in. I put my sketchbook down and I ask him what he's doing here. Although I meant to be nicer than usual I probably sounded cold like always.

"Um, Marco says he wants you", he said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Why is something wrong, is he hurt?" I ask, right away, my voice still cold but my eyes had a hint of concern in them.

"No, he's perfectly fine, no injuries, he just woke up and wanted you" he says, reassuring me. Closing my laptop and sketchbook I tell him I'll be right there. He leaves my room as I put my things away. Once I'm done with that I make my way to Marco's room.

When I get there he's on his bed crying and it breaks my heart to see him like that.

"hey bud. what's wrong, did something happen?" I say in a soft voice which even surprises me.

He look up at me and as soon as he sees that it's me he jumps off his bed and comes running to me. I bend down as he comes crashing into my open arms. He wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my torso. I pick him with him crying into the crook of my neck. I bounce him up and down while he cries.

After a couple minutes he calms down" I-I th-thoug-tought wou we-were gone and th-tat y-you l-we-weft me" he says while crying again at the end. I run his back in reassurance.

(I thought you were gone and that you left me)

"I would never leave you, never ever, I promise"

"Pin-pinky pwomis-se?" He asks still hiccuping. He leans back and puts his pinky out.

"I pinky promise" I say and wrap my pink with his. He puts his head on my shoulder as I continue bouncing him up and down.

I look down and see he's fallen asleep. After-all crying is very tiring. I put him down on his bed and cover him with his duvet. As I'm about to walk out I feel a little hand wrapped around my fingers. I look back to see Marco holding onto my fingers with his eyes now open. "Cwam wou stay pwease?"

"Of course baby"

I lay down in his bed and he climbs onto my chest, wrapping his arms around it. I hold him close and watch as he falls back asleep.

After around half an hour I peacefully drift off to sleep holding my baby brother close to me.

A/N- i hope u enjoyed this chapter. If you have any suggestions plz let me know.