Chapter 4- Mixed Up POVS ( Whatevs It's A Party)

Jasmine

I was walking to my next class and I saw Danica and Lily squeeing about some party and that's when I had my next idea. I wanted to know more about the party, but luckily everyone at school was talking about. I wanted to go but I knew I couldn't. Suddenly, I got a text.

Stacey: I have invitations for the party because Lila is my cousin she let me in. I'm inviting you!

I was glad that I was invited. I texted her back.

Jasmine: Do you want to go shopping for the partay!!!!!

Stacey: It's kind of an highschool party and I found some cute dresses for us. They're tight and they are at thesaland i think.

Jasmine: thats great. We can got eet at the central mall today at 5

I smiled as I put my phone inside the locker. It was time to have a party

Classes went by and I went home in a daze. When Lacey came to pick me up. I still had a smile on my face.

"Nerd. I'm not even happy about college." Lacey teased me.

" I'm not happy about school, I'm just going to a party tonight."

"Ooh, your going to those sixth grade parties." Lacey laughed.

" Um actually, I'm going to Annie from Grade 10's party."

Lacey stopped the car. " OMG! What? Even me a freshman in college knows who that is," Lacey paused. " You'll get popular and stuff. Congrats!"

I simply rolled my eyes. " Here's the plan, maybe I'll get new friends and don't worry I won't drink I'll call you or Beth to pick me up if anything happened. I'm getting a really cute dress. I think one of the tight ones." I paused at Lacey's reaction. " Don't worry Lace, I'm wearing a shirt and jeans when I leave so Mom won't be worried. I'll leave it inside my bag and then I'll wear it when I leave." Lacey parked the car because we arrived at our house. " And excuse me, I'm going to go shopping at 5, so let me get ready right now." I hopped out of the car and went to my house. I am so ready for this.

Danica

"I promise Mom, it's a safe party. There's no liquor, no dressing up, no crazy stuff, all we are doing is just dancing." I yelled for the 200,000th time.

My mom was exasperated and then finally; agreed.

" OMG! Thank you! I love you so much! I'll walk Billy Jo every week!" I planted a big kiss on her forehead and headed to the bus stop.

"Danna?"

" Yes, mom?"

" Please be safe." Mom sighed.

" I promise I will." I sighed back.

Jasmine

It took a long time to find Stacey, because we were trying to meet in the food court, but we went to the wrong one. When I found her, it was time to get started.

Stacey started smiling. " I'm actually so excited because I love to dress up. My mom almost made me go to the Singles Day Festival at my church. Now I'm going to a fun party." She held me hand and started running.

"Woah, your running way too fast." I laughed nervously as she pulled me to the store.

She looked at me and then the store in front of us. " This is Thedaland. The best store ever." She started walking into the store, but I just watched. " C'mon! It's going to be fun. If you don't like it we'll go somewhere else after this."

It's not that I didn't like it. It was drop-dead gorgeous. There were many styles and many colours and many variety. If you were more of a ALT girl, you could find a dress easily, if you were more of a Y2K girl, you would find it easily. I quickly got in and held Stacey hand as we roamed through the gigantic store.