Chapter 7

Jasmine

It been two weeks since I wrote in this journal, but it's because I've been busy. Busy prepping for PLAN A. I'm not going to spoil it to you yet, first I have to get to English, and I have a new class because of the trimester. I want to see who's in it.

I rushed into class and I was happy to see that there was people I was mutually friends with and then... Stacey runs in!!

" Yay!" Stacey runs and gives me a hug, " We're in the same class!"

" Yayy-" I stopped when I saw who else was in my class.

Mark, some others and Lily, Jesse, and...

The one and only Danica.

Plan A, sorry but you are coming a little quicker than expected.

Stacey

When Jasmine stops her mid-yay, I know she saw them. And I know she is going to do Plan A. I only know a little bit of it, and I'm not involved either. I think that they think that she's a little intimidated. She isn't though.

" Class, before we start attendance. I want to talk about me and know about you." Mrs. L pauses and smiles at us.

Mrs. L is one of the cool teachers, she has a two-year-old daughter and she's around 26(?). She is super nice and actually is on top of the trends. Me and her are totally matching outfits. She's wearing a light blue crop top I saw from TailorT and I'm wearing a pink crop top from TailorT, we are both wearing grey cargo pants. When she was done talking, I noticed Jasmine was trying to get my attention, considering I'm right beside her.

" What," I asked-whispered.

" You, what! I was trying to signal something to you this whole time." Jasmine whispered back.

Lily tapped me on the shoulder. " I think you guys need to listen to the teacher." She gave us a fake smile. Faker than her face. And I understood why Jasmine dislikes her so much.

Jasmine

Lily just told me to shut up. Wow. It's time to start Plan A.

" Okay kids, open your computers. I have a quick assignment for you." Mrs. L says.

I opened my chromebook, but put it down, so Danica and Lily didn't see it. If you want to know what I've been doing these 2 weeks, was pretending to be Lily's boyfriend and ask her to give me her password. I also did this thing to make sure nobody tracks it to me. I log out of my account and go write and wrote her dumb password: stefismybae62. I think she's a little obsessed. I went inside the english google classroom and checked the comments. The comments were a little silly but Mrs. L didn't mind. You can private chat people, but the teacher will see it. I got my real account ready on another tab and also my history too. I began to type.

Lily: I know right, Danica. This teacher is super boring and yucky style too. 🤫

I posted it and that was when the teacher decided to read the comments out loud.

" 'I love to dance in the moon,' Haha." She continued to laugh until her smile disappeared and then reappeared with big chuckles.

"Lily, you are super funny! You know that I can see it-" She continued to laugh which made everyone else laugh. Stacey looked at Lily with confusion and so did I. The good thing was that she took the credit.

" Yeah, I did. I'm so funny." She said like a total pick-me.

A couple of minutes later, I decided to write something else. A thing that will make her get in trouble.

" Lily, please go to the office." Mrs. L said with a stern expression.

" I didn't write that, I swear." Lily pleaded

"Danica, did she do it?"

" Well, I saw her write something, but not that. That's too rude, she wouldn't. I think somebody is hacking her." Danica said uncertainty. She looks so guilty.

Danica

Lily got suspended. I'm serious. It seems like something she would do, but I know she liked this teacher. I saw Lily typing on her computer, but I thought she was playing games or finishing a late assignment.

"Danica, I know that Lily is a close friend of yours and I understand how you might be feeling in this situation, but lying isn't right. Lying could jeopardize your school files and reputation, which will lead to not getting into an Ivy League school. We want you to speak openly about what really happened. It would be much appreciated." Ms.Doyle said.

I don't really like Ms.Doyle, she thinks she is the coolest principal ever, just because she's only 10 years older than us.

" I promise! I was paying attention to Mrs.L." I exclaimed.

Mrs.Doyle raised an eyebrow. " Okay...If you say so."

I really do hate Mrs. Doyle.