◇Dance◇

AnyaVelikaya1 Request!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock..knock..knock

"Wednesday your lover boy is here!" Enid squealed opening the door. Wednesday rolled her eyes. "Yes?" "Hi love. I was wondering if you'd go to my school dance?"

Wednesday hesitated and before she could respond Tyler started speaking,"Only if you want to of course. No force." Wednesday smirked,"I'll go."

"Thank you! It's this Friday. I'll pick you up at six." Tyler explained. Wednesday nodded,"Alright." Tyler gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

"You must let me help you get ready!"  Enid immediately said after Wednesday closed the door. Wednesday sighed. Enid jumped up from her bed and went to Wednesdays closet.

"You have no good dresses. And your not wearing the same dress from the Rave'n." Enid grabbed Wednesdays hand and pulled her out of the school.

Shortly after they were in town infront of a dress shop. "Come on!" Enid shouted.  "I'm right here." Wednesday said back. "Oo. What about this one?"

Enid pulled out a half white half pink sparkly dress. "Enid were here for me." Enid bit her lip,"Oh yea." Enid walked towards the back of the store.

"This is..uh.. you?" Enid pulled out a black dress that was knee high. A mesh black spider web patterns on the sleeve and the rest just black.

Wednesday nodded,"I do find it appealing. I like this one more though." Wednesday pulled out a black dress with a slit down the leg.

A lacey flower patern on the stomach and arms. (Photo will be at the end.) Enid nodded and smiled,"Let's buys it!" Wednesday nodded and they bought it.

-2 days later-

"Wednesday come out!" Enid shouted. "Fine." Wednesday sighed from inside the closet. Wednesday came out sitting down for Enid to do her hair.

Enid got behind her and grabbed a black flower pin and out her hair in a half up half down look. " Stunning! Now go get you mans!"

Wednesday sighed and walked outside. Tyler in the car waiting. "You look Gorgeous." Wednesday gave a small grin,"You look.."

Wednesday paused. She wasn't one to give compliments. "Good." She finished. Tyler knew she didn't give out compliments any day,"Thank you."

They soon arrived to the Dance. The loud music already annoying Wednesday. "Your lucky I love you." Shs muttered. "Pardon?" Tyler said jokingly.

"NAH! You pulled Addams! Damn!" A taller guy said. "Yes Jackson. Wednesday and I are dating." Wednesday scrunched her nose already disliking this Jackson boy.

"Nice man. Imma get some drinks. Rumor has it its spiked." Jackson then walked off. "Sorry about him." Tyler chuckled. Wednesday nodded.

Not long after. And a few drinks. Wednesday and Tyler were out on the floor. "Alright,Alright, Ladies,Gents,and Non-Binaries! Slooooow Danceee!"

The DJ said Extending the words. Wednesday Put her hands on Tyler's Shoulder and Tyler put his hands on her hips. Wednesdays Eyes stated getting heavy.

She rested her head on his chest as they danced around,"Hey Ty." "Hm." He hummed back.  "I'm lucky." Tyler looked down at her,"huh?"

"To have you."  Wednesday whispered. Tyler barley heard it over the music and the chatter but he did. His heart melted,"I'm lucky too. For you."

Wednesday looked up and gave him a peck on the lips. "Make sure you brush your teeth when you get home. You don't wanna spell like a Acahol."

Tyler chuckled,"I will."

"