Mayu x Miku {smut }

A/N: tbh I never knew this was a ship before XD but whatever lol it's cute though. This was requested by @PikoUtataneV3 ! I hope you like it~
Ps. Sorry I took so long to upload this, writers block is a bitch XP
But here it is now x(

Mayu and Miku have been dating for about 6 months now. The first 3 months seemed amazing! So much love and passion, it felt like nothing could go wrong... But the 'golden period' didn't last long after those 3 months. In the 4th month of them dating Miku seemed a little distant to her lover... This disappointed Mayu greatly, but she didn't understand why... She then was told by Miku that she had to go away for 2 months to get singing lessons to achieve her future goal of being a singer. Of corse being the understanding girlfriend Mayu was, she let Miku go off...

Now those two months have passed and Miku was expected to come home any day now. Mayu sighed at how lonely she felt. Her and Miku didn't talk that much, maybe once or twice a week.... At this point Mayu was wondering if Miku still loved her.

The thought of her true love not being interested in her anymore scared her. She wanted a way to get Mikus attention... But how..?

" Mayu!"

Mayu looked up at her teacher Ms. Megurine, snapping out of her daze.

" I-I'm sorry... Can you repeat that..?" The blonde asked, as her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. The whole class started giggling at the lolita's ditziness, but the teacher just sighed in annoyance.

" Pay attention Mayu! I'm not talking for my own enjoyment, you're here to learn!" Mayu just simply rolled her eyes at her teachers lecture. It's not it's like the first time she has heard it before.

" Yes m'am..." She says with no enthusiasm or emotion to her tone.

But just about as Ms. Megurine was about to say anything, the bell rang.

Thank god...

Mayu thought to herself as she packed up her belongings, and got ready for lunch. Her best friend IA walked up to her and smiled. " Heeeey May-chan~ Ya ready for lunch?" Mayu giggled and nodded." Yeah I'm ready! I just gotta finish pack up my things, why don't you go to the roof with out me? I'll meet you up there I promise!" The Lolita responded as she smiled up at her best friend. " Alright~ but hurry!" IA chimed as she ran out of the room.

Mayu waved then sighed. " IA is nice but I really miss Miku.... I wish Miku was here..." She mumbled as she finished gathering her stuff. At this point Mayu was alone, even the teacher left.... Or so the blonde thought.

" You called me?" I familiar sweet voice called out from the door. When the blonde locked eyes with the bearer of the voice she realized it was her one and only girlfriend Hatsune Miku.

She gasped and ran over to Miku, giving her the tightest hug she could. " Miku~! I missed you so much!" The blonde teared up in joy as she saw her lover that she hadn't seen in over 2 months.

" Ehehehe, I missed you too~" the tealenette ran her delicate slim fingers through the lolita's golden locks. " So how is my dark sweetie?"

Mayu giggled " A lot better since you are here~"

Miku smiled lovingly and gave a quick peck on Mayu's cheek. " That's good~ Well, since I'm back wanna go out for lunch?"

Just as Mayu was about to say yes she remembered about her best friend that was waiting for her. " I want to say yes.... But I promised my friend IA that I would hang out with her.... I'm sorry! But you can join us if you'd like!"

Miku studied her girlfriend for a brief moment before sighing. She wanted to be alone with Mayu, but it was a Friday so they could spend the whole weekend together. She then took the blonde's hand and smiled. " Alright, show me the way cutie~".