❤︎ | PROLOGUE | ❤︎

• # | ❤︎ | # •

Chaos was her favorite subject of the day

Chaos was her favorite subject of the day. If you asked Allison why, she would look at you as if you were insane.

"Italy, here I come." The chaotic girl drove toward the small brick buildings in the distance.

Allison revved her black motorcycle till it came to a swerve and halted in front of a residence shaped like a school.

Two security guards approached, lowering their head as they verified her. The goddess of war. The gates separated for her entrance.

"My daughter, you've arrived to the party!"Kratos spoke, descending the large stone stairs as Allison smirked.

Her black motorcycle being parked in the large lot before Kratos held out his pale white hand, his red eyes glistening in the moonlight.

His daughter took it before wrapping her arms around his. They both climb back up the stairs to the giant party in front of them.

"Hello, Father." Allison nodded in respect to her father figure. The god of war leaned in, "I have guests requesting your presence. Once you've changed your attire, go and accompany them." He said, letting go of her.

His daughter walked inside and immediately went to her room, closing it and finding the dark gold knee length dress as well as some accessories.

A sigh left her lips before she took the attire on the hanger and left to the bathroom, changing. Taking her fake eye contacts off and revealing her red eyes.

She added a bit of makeup before swapping her converse to a pair of matching lace high heels.

"Mistress, you're father is requesting you." The family maid called out, Allison took out her hair and played with it before it looked perfect.

The door opened after she took a step to its direction. The maid smiled at her before she handed her a champagne glass of wine.

Allison offered a smirk and took the glass as a thank you, at the bottom of the stairs was her father, Kratos.

Her legs were a step ahead of her as she was already in front of him.

They walked to the crowded area, the guests basking in the beauty of the god of war's daughter. A few greetings sent toward her before her eyes landed on a pool of red, just like hers.

She snapped out of her daydream once Kratos greeted her to three individuals, "Allison, meet the kings of Volterra." He bowed to the three.

Allison bowed instantaneously, "It's an honor to meet you." She smiles at the man in the middle.

His big red eyes a bit bigger compared to the two flanking his sides, his black locks landing under his shoulders, his attired that of a fancy tuxedo with red and black shades.

"Allison, it's a pleasure to meet you, my dear." He offered his hand, she smiled but didn't take it.

"This was a lovely meeting but I won't give up my memories that easily, you've probably gotten enough from my father." Kratos had matched the smile that lit up on Allison's.

She swirled her champagne glass. The liquid mocking the motion. Allison paused, feeling her dad's stare. Turning back, Kratos explained, "I've made plans with the kings, I think it'd be better if we discuss this in private." Kratos gestured to a narrow hallway.

Aro, Allison, and Kratos walked to the hall. "So, young Allison, me and your father have talked about you staying with us in Volterra." Finally, Allison drank the liquid. Thoughts clouding her mind.

"A young friend of mine let us know of one of our precious guard's mate, being you." Allison nodded understanding the situation.

"I felt his presence at this party, I presume he's here this second." She looked into the big red eyes of the Volturi king.

He nodded, Allison did the same and left. Wanting to know the presence and soul of her mate. She felt the mate pull and frantically looked for the enchanting eyes.

A pair of arms wrapped around her body, she turned but was comforted by the same blood pools. "Mate." They both mumbled.