❤︎ | CHAPTER ONE | ❤︎

• # | ❤︎ | # •

The outfit above the title is custom made by mwa and the make up is on the gif^^^

Allison was sitting cross legged on a couch with a book in her hands, she was reading 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyer. She hated the main character 1) because she's human 2) because of her causing trouble with the vampire family she resided with.

Her hand landed on the top left corner to flip the page. She felt a familiar pair of hands slither down her shoulders and arms toward her hip, the cold but lovely sensation of pale lips had pressed against her bare shoulder.
Allison smiled and turned to find her mate, Alec Volturi, showing her love.

"I thought you were too good for me, Alec Volturi?" He pulled her hand gently to his lips and quietly pecked every single finger, keeping the eye contact.

Alec smiles, placing her gloved hand on his cheek. "Master requested our presence." He slightly squeezed her hand, Allison stood up and leaned in, connecting her lips to his. Ending with a satisfied sigh from them both. "Let us not keep them waiting," She left the opened book on her couch, leaving the shared room hand in hand.

"You look handsome." Allison stroked his brunette hair with her free hand.

He smirked, "You just noticed." He received a roll of red eyes. The vampire duo were already at the double doors that looked old and heavy. For a human. Allison took the left door as Alec took the right and together they pulled it open with ease before interlocking their fingers again.

Aro rose from his throne with open arms. "It is lovely to see you again, my dear!" His giant eyes drifted to the couple.

Allison immediately bowed out of second nature, "It is an honor, master." Her head lowered and back bent slowly in respect.

He strutted elegantly to her front and lent his hand out for her to do the same, which Allison did in return. They're eyes locked and smiles presented on both faces. Aro nodded in agreement, "I do agree with you, my dear." Aro says with a small grin before walking back to his throne.

Allison and Alec walked to their position beside Jane, offering a smile toward Jane, who did the same. She's been ecstatic about Alec's mate, since she was usually the only girl elite guard.

"Now that we have all the guards, I'd like to present an issue that could harm our entire kind that reside with the Cullens." Gasps filled the throne room as it turned into a whisper massacre, which only dropped once Aro lifted a hand for silence.

"What is it, brother?" Caius, the snow white haired king pressed for the answer after hearing an issue to vampire kind.

"The Cullens have been keeping a human as company." The black haired Volturi king said making many vampires talk and question, Allison heard about the Cullens from sources, from her old life with her father. Being an assassin had their advantages.