❤︎ | CHAPTER THREE | ❤︎

• # | ❤︎ | # •

❤︎ — Seattle mission to go plz — ❤︎

The cold air wound up in Port Washington, the news playing of a news reporter reporting the cause of the population decrease.

Allison, the sadistic but cheerful vampiress skipped speedily passed the trees, being the first one to arrive to Seattle. She sat in a cross legged position on the ledge, knowing she won't be found cause of her power over shadows.  A rough wind settled behind her, signaling that 'they' came back from the interrogation.

"You all took your time getting here." Her hand outstretched upwards, a shadow displaying wisps that shapes into a fancy looking house. Presumed to be the Cullens.

"We've decided on your decision," Jane smirked, "We have ourselves a clever vampire at hands." Allison turned with a serious expression and her arms crossed over her chest. The wind blowing her dark chocolate locks past her shoulder.

She stood to her 5'7 figure and leaned on to Alec, he comforted her with open arms, hugging her waist.

The clever vampire thought for a moment, shifting on one foot before smiling, an idea implanted in her head. "What a smart cookie." Allison complimented Jane, winking at her before turning toward the ruckus caused by the newborns. "Will they even survive is the question."

The dark brunette stared at the pathetic newborns after one only boy told them to settle down or die. "I guess they will, an interesting bee worker." Jane stared as well.

"They've already drawn too much attention." Demetri stated, honestly.

"So has our inaction, others may begin to question the Volturi's effectiveness." Felix bravely said, Allison smiled, letting go of Alec and noticing the high tension between Jane and Felix.

Jane kept her gaze locked on the ruffians, "Let them." She countered. Allison felt proud but knew there was still more drama.

"Maybe we should consult with Aro.." Felix's rough voice had echoed, Allison stepped forward protectively. Before he could get another word in, Jane used her gift on him.

"Aro's decisions are being watched." A couple of minutes before she released him. "We must decide." She turned away from Felix. Allison gave a fake smile, "Keep it down, would you Felix? People are trying to get a good nights rest," Allison turned as well.

He internally felt cracks form on his face as he groaned, Allison activated her bond breaking power. "We can't let anyone else know we're here." Her voice became serious, she released as sooner to not break him.

Felix stood properly, Jane continuing what she was saying. "Then decide, sister, it's time." He placed a reassuring hand on Jane's shoulder.

"Either we let them do what they were created for, or we end them." A smile nearly crossed Allison's face as the newborns scrambled around. "Decisions, decisions." She sang lowly.

Allison found her shadow gift to be interesting, the wisp of black air showing her of the still-human Bella and immortal Edward. "Hmm, wasn't that the couple?" Her frowned tainted, noticing the connection.

She put the shadows back in its original place before turning to Jane to verify to leave. "Let's get out of here, I might become human if I stay here any longer." Allison joked, skipping away happily. Masking away the bitterness.