Stage 2: Anger.

"Where is she?!", Ryujin screamed at the receptionist. She clenched her fist, holding herself back from climbing over the table to attack the stubborn worker who denied entrance into her fianceé's office.

"Once again. I can not allow unauthorised personnel into the office, you can try calling her.", the woman explained to the blue haired woman sternly. Ryujin turned away, taking a deep, frustrated breath before facing the receptionist again.

"Oh yeah, I never thought of that!", She said sarcastically. "Look, why don't you just give her a call. Tell her that I need to see her and that I'm gonna be sitting in that chair over there.", pointing at the leather chair in the corner of the reception.

The receptionist picked up the phone, pressing a number before putting it to her ear. Ryujin stared at the woman intensely as the worker informed another employee about the situation.

"Okay, take a seat.", Ryujin complied with the receptionist's statement and made her way to the waiting area. She chucked her body onto the soft cushion of the black leather couch and took out her phone.

Scrolling through the photo gallery, she recalled all the memories she created with Yeji-- their highschool days where Yeji was a quiet journalist on the newspaper team and Ryujin being a popular photographer, that prompted the school to vote the pair as the 'Most likely to be a couple' in their senior year book. The shock on everyone's faces when they arrived at the graduation party as a couple was something they laughed about for years to come. They constantly joked that the universe didn't bring them together but much rather the influence of their peers.

As she laughed at a photo of Yeji gagging over the sink when she mistaken her face wash as toothpaste, a security guard towered over her.

"Ma'am, I ask you to vacate the building now.", he stared at the blue haired girl with his arms crossed over his body.

"No. Leave me alone.", she quickly glanced at the guard then looked back onto her phone. The man grabbed her arm to which she pushed him away.

"FUCK YOU", everyone in the lobby turned to the origin of the comotion. The guard grabbed both her arms and dragged her to the exit. Ryujin tried to open the door but the guard locked it behind him.

-

-

-

The smoke escaped her dry, parted lips. The ash dropped from the end of the stick, drifting into the wind. She took another deep puff of the cigarette, savouring the taste, only to breathe it out immediately afterwards. Ryujin wanted to feel the pleasure in smoking like she did in her youth, but it didn't feel the same anymore.

She took another puff, chasing for that sensation only to be interrupted with the loud bang of the front door closing. The smoker turned her body to face the journalist taking off her shoes and walking hastily towards her.

"I thought you quit.", Yeji wrapped her arms around her fianceé, giving her a backward embrace. The other continued to lean on the railing, taking another short puff of her cigarette. Noticing something wrong her Ryujin, Yeji let go of her and turned her around to face her hurt eyes.

"What's wrong, Darling?", the cat eyed woman pouted at the other woman. Ryujin gave her no response.

"Ryujinnie, talk to me.", Ryujin still remained quiet, she didn't know what to say-- why she is feeling the way she's feeling. Was it because she felt neglected? or maybe it's because she knew that Yeji prioristed her work over her, even in her final day.

Frustrated with the lack of response from the smoker, she grabbed the cigarette from her fingers and threw it over the balcony, "I know something's wrong, I heard that you wanted to see me but you had to be escorted out. What is happening?!", Yeji slightly raised her voice.