Garrett || Two Types

Pairing: Garrett x Male Reader (MLM pairing)
Genre: Fluff
Story: I want to be free (https://youtu.be/CrnXeaPxXMA)
Requested by:  @lollysucka (I hope you love it!!)
Word Count: 2272
( homophobia: instant block and delete!!)

be/CrnXeaPxXMA)Requested by:  @lollysucka (I hope you love it!!)Word Count: 2272( homophobia: instant block and delete!!)

Y/N's Point of View

It was finally the weekends but it felt more special this time. I'm going to actually be watching a movie with my friend, Garrett. It's a sequel to the movie thrillogy (M/T) (Movie Title) and I've heard from some classmates that it's actually pretty good. He actually should be working at the restaurant with Sam but decided to take a shift off to see the movie with me! It oddly makes me really happy, of course it would since he's one of the closest friends I've managed to make so far after moving to this town.

I was at the mall already, wearing a (F/C) jacket that looked quite great with the shirt and pants I chose for today. Well, I do admit meeting Garrett has improved my fashion sense and it does make me feel more confident in myself which I'm grateful for.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" I heard his familiar yet charming voice and saw him running to my direction, already having two bags of popcorn and two sodas. I grew surprised upon seeing his outfit; he had a black choker, a crop top, a jacket wrapped around his waist, black ripped pants, ankle boots and his hair was styled in the way it usually was.

(I have no idea what the color of the crop top ans jacket should be; here's a reference on what he looks RN, exclude the cap.)

"Ah hey Garrett, what's up?" I asked

"Ah hey Garrett, what's up?" I asked. He looks good as always, he does have godlike fashion sense so it shouldn't be surprising but a strange knot in my stomach refuses to dissolve. It also keeps happening around him for some reason and I don't really know what to do about it. "I'm surprised you didn't take too long to get dressed this time."

"Honey, you do know that looking THIS fabulous takes time?" he sighed, as if this were an ohvious statement. He could be quite flamboyant, it's honestly really attra... attractive? What? No. Huh? He's a friend, why am I thinking about him like that? "I need to apply my signature beauty care for my face, beauty takes time."