*Hen night*

" I can't believe I've had to have my hen party two months early because of your pregnant ass!" Cass shouted above the music in the club, Peggy laughed sipping on her mocktail. "It's not my fault my husband has super sperm!" She responded causing the girls to scream and laugh.

As the night went on Peggy was the only sober one, well for obvious reasons. Cass felt a strong arm around her waist, "what are you doing here? This is all about me!" She told the man behind her, he chuckled in her ear and kissed her neck. Her knees went weak weather it be from the alcohol she had consumed, or the drugs he had slipped into her drink. "Let's get you home" he whispered in her ear.

Cass was too far gone to realise who the man was or that she wasn't in her home. She laid on the bed dipping in and out of consciousness. Every time she opened her eyes she saw him rutting into her. It didn't feel right.

He was far too rough with her, his grip on her hips starting to hurt. Not to mention he really wasn't pleasing her. It was as if his dick had shrunk since the last time they had sex. The way he spoke was more cringe than dirty. "He sure knows how to pick women" the man commented, grabbing her breasts.

Cass let out a mix of a moan and grunt, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She was going to pass out any moment and he couldn't have that. She had to be awake when it happened. He grabbed her face making her look at him "such a good girl for me" he cooed placing a kiss in her lips. He began to slow and his thrust because sloppy. Cass felt a warm ness between her legs before she passed out.

Cass awoke with a banging headache, she groaned trying to roll over but an arm held her by the waist "good morning beautiful" the man spoke, it wasn't ransom and she could feel his naked body against hers. Would her friends really of let her go home drunk with a man on her hen party?

Yes they would. Especially when that man was her future father in law some one they all trusted to get her home safe. "Richard?" She asked in disbelief, he drugged her and raped her. "I do love how my name sounds coming from you" he flirted running a hand over her cheek.

Instantly Cass slapped him shouting "what the fuck!" Hoping someone would hear her and come to her rescue, but no one came. Richard pinned her down with his body weight "you mention this to anyone and I'll your career gone in a puff of smoke, do you understand me?" He threatened, his face inches from hers, she could feel his hot breath.

Cass nodded unable to form any words.
"Good girl" Richard kissed her again before leaving the room