#34 Gladers: Truth or Dare pt4

You and Newt walk up to the other Gladers, hand in hand. Gally notices as smirks, "here to have your boyfriend hit me again?"

You ignore his snippy comment. "I believe it's my turn."

Gally seemed taken back by your reply, but hides it behind a glare, "let me guess, your going to choose me and I'm going to pick dare, you'll proceed to make me eat klunk or go out into the Maze. Correct?"

For once you had the upper hand, you shake your head and laugh. "No. But I'd sure be doing everyone a favour if I were to send you into the Maze." You than turn to Newt, "Newt, truth or dare?"

Newts eyes widen. "What?"

You reach up your hand to cup his cheek, "trust me."

"Dare." He replies in half a whisper.

"I dare you to kiss me." You say and pull on his shirt, so that your bodies are touching. Newt leans down and connects his lips with yours so hard it knocks your breath away. With one hand around your waist and the other on the back of your head, Newt continues to kiss you.

His lips feel like the inside of a rose, transporting you to another world an the rest of the world disappears.

The rest of the world is engulfed in your lustful burning flames a your kisses grow more urgent; rushes.

As your lips disconnect, a gentle breeze flutters over the flame, extinguishing the desperate heat. Your breathing comes out in short desperate gasps. The rest of the world slowly begins to come back to focus.

The Gladers laugh and hoot, you look around and see Gally walking away angrily.