Introduction

So guys before we get really started I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry if there are any mistakes. English is my second language and I'm not perfectly fluent so yeah. If there's anything like wrong or if you have an idea how to make it better, just please let me know. And it's my verry first story so pls don't be to harsh. So I Hope you have fun reading it.

"We're the pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time"

Millie Bobby Brown as Shelly Cameron

So, that's me.
My name's Shelly, Shelly Cameron and I live in the Outer Banks, Paradise on earth. So in the outer banks we have two sides. We've got Figure eight, full of rich people, big mansions and yachts. And then we've got the cut, the complete opposite of Figure eight. Only poor people and most of them work for the kooks. Doing jobs like cleaning yachts, washing cars and you know stuff like that. Thats where the Pogues live. It's always been kooks versus Pogues here. And guess where I live. Yep of course Figure eight. My dads probably the richtest guy on that island here, so we have like one of the biggest mansions. I actually Love being a kook. I mean you basically get anything you want.

That's my brother Rafe

That's my brother Rafe. He's such a control freak and if I ever like a boy he's got to destroy it. I hate it. He's always hanging around with his buddy's, making out with girls or getting into fights with some of the Pogues.

Rest of the Outer Banks cast just as you know them.