"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥" (𝟏)

I was lying down sunbathing at my favourite beach near my home, my body lying still while the sun kissed my face, waves crashing.

Moments like these make me want to stay and never come back to reality, unfortunately my precious time ended when I heard a loud horn coming through the village. I open my eyes and see Tsireya running to me in full speed

I get up from lying down, and before I could say anything she grabs my hand and we go running towards the water. "Woah, are you okay?" I say while she kept pulling me towards the water, "The new comers are arriving today, look thats them" she says with an excited expression while pointing a finger in the air, I look up and see 5 ikrans flying towards the village, I never seen an Ikran in real life, and wow let me tell you they look beautiful.

I nodded and we both jumped into the water.

when we finally arrived I poked my head up from the water and saw Tsireya doing the same, she smiled and moved her head to the side meaning she wants us to get out of the water. I smiled and nodded, we slowly get off the water.

I turned to the side and saw the new comers, examining them all until my eyes stopped on one, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁. Or he seemed to be, he was taller than half of his siblings I assumed.

Lucky for me he was already looking at me, my eyes widen slightly and looked at Tsireya who seemed to be looking at the younger brother..typical Tsireya I thought to myself while I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I ended up sliding next to Tsireya and her family, the Tsahik Ronal was circling the newcomers. My eyes widen when I finally settled in and saw who the older man was, Thats Jake Sully..He was 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘂𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝘁𝗼. "Jake sully" Tonowari the clan leader spoke while coming of the crowd to face Jake, "What welcomes you here" he says while doing a hand gesture bowing his hand, Jake returns the gesture and so does his wife..I think.

"we come to seek a place to stay" Jake says.. there were gasps going around through the crowds including me. Tonowari looked confused, "A place to stay?" Ronal continued while circling the whole famliy, my glance switched from Ronal to the eldest boy, surprisingly he was already looking at me,

he tried to make it look like wasn't staring, so his glance immediately went down to his feet while scratching the back of his neck.

I laughed light as I saw him do this I covered my hand while I laughed , he looked back at me and smiled when he saw me laugh, I gave him a small smirk and looked away. I basically spaced on their whole conversation,

But Tonowari suddenly announced that they will be staying with us in the village. "My daughter Tsireya and my son Aonung, will teach you the way of water." he said while he moved his hands towards his children

. "But-" Aonung tried to protest but Tonowari cut him off "And that is final." Tsireya grabbed my hand "come" I smiled and she walked up to the famliy. "Come, I will show you our village" she spoke with a smile and so did I, she started walking with them while grabbing some of there stuff, of course I jumped in and grabbed something too. I ended up purposely staying back at little for a certain individual..

"Hey" I hear a male voice speak from beside me, "hi" I say back, "so...when will our lessons start?" I turned to see it was the boy I was staring at earlier, I smiled "Today I think, im not sure though they're the ones teaching you after all."

I say, "oh you're not gonna be there?" he asks, "no I-' I was suddenly interrupted by a grinning Tsireya next to me, where did she come from? " oh no don't worry she will be there, lessons start today so after your all settled in meet us at that beach right there" she says while pointing to the beach, I couldn't even go against her because she was speaking so fast.

"Great, im looking forward to it" He finally says while he starts to walk off, but suddenly turns around and starts walking backwards, "My name is Neteyam" he says and smirks and disappears into his hut. My oh my this boy...

"ooh la la" I hear Tsireya say next to me, I glance at her and her giving me these eyes. I roll mine and say "You are weird", she laughs and starts dragging me to the beach going on about how Neteyam is sooo in love with me.

I sat down on the sand while she keeps talking about the same thing over and over again but my mind still can only focus about one thing.. 𝗡𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺.

-

omgg hi everyone ! I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. it's not as long as I would like it be but I promise they will be longer in the future or short whatever you guys prefer!

thank you for reading <33