"𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞" (𝟒)

When we finally arrived at the beach, the place was glowing. The sun was slowly starting to set, the hung up lights all around.

 I smiled and looked at the place with awe, im guessing this dinner "party" was for the Sully families arrival. 

I knew for a fact there will be something thrown for the teenagers very soon. Mom immediately saw Ronal and ran up to her, holding me by her hand. 

Besides her was Tonowari, They both sent me smiles and we exchanged the familiar hand gesture meaning "Oel ngati kameie". 

"So, Sa'tari" Ronal started, my eyes looked up to hers. "Who are re the Newcomers treating you?", over the past week that the Sullys arrived I don't think I could be any happier? I mean Tuk is a sweetheart, Lo'ak is crazy but so fun to spend time with, Kiri is shy and calm but always a nice person to be with and Neteyam he's a skxqwng but I love spending time with him.

 "Good" I answer, I don't want to overshare. the parents started going into there own, conversation that I certainly didn't want to part of, something about how my mom should find a new mate or something I stopped listening as soon as I heard the words "mate" and "Rina" which was moms name and I was just standing there awkwardly. 

 I heard a familiar voice call my name, I turn around and see Tsireya calling my name and running up to me. 

"Good evening do you mind if I steal Ari for a bit?" interrupting there conversation, "yes have fun girls" Mom says while sending me a smile, Tsireya grabs my hand and we run towards a group of people. 

"The queen is here" Tsireya giggles, as we stop in front of the group. Everyone turns around and now I  can make out who's who. 

There's about 5 of them expect me and Tsireya. Roxto,Aonung,Lo'ak,Kiri and Neteyam. 

What an unexpected group I thought, "indeed she is" I could hear Aonung say beside Neteyam.

 I roll my eyes, I wouldn't say Aonung was into me but , Apparently when we were younger Tsireya told me he had a hugeee crush on me. I use to see them everyday when we were kids, because our parents knew each other very well. 

Ever since my Father passed away, Mom didn't really have that much energy to look after me anymore. I know she loves me but it was hard for her, not seeing her mate, her other half anymore and not for the rest of her life? 

because of that Ronal took me in sometimes. Tonowari also thought me a lot of stuff, you could say he was like my second father. 

Even though I would loved to see my Dad, I can't and it sucks. I eventually glance over to Neteyam who also rolled his eyes, hm. 

"Now are we gonna start this game or not?" Lo'ak questioned, "what are we playing" I ask while I tilt my head, while everyone sits in a small circle.

 Neteyam makes his way over to me and sits down patting the sand next to him signalling for me to sit down. 

I sit down with  a puzzled look on my face waiting for someone to answer my question, "Truth or dare" Neteyam answers finally with a smirk. 

This will be bad, I mean very bed. I better not get some stupid dare and do some stupid shit I swear to Eywa. 

I nod hesitantly and my eyes meet the group again, i sit cross legged and place my hands on top my legs.

 I feel a hand over mine and I glance over to see Neteyams hand on mine. I fell my breath hitch in my throat  while we make eye contact, "don't worry I won't let things get out of control" he whispers in his normal deep tone.

 I exhale and nod slowly, my eyes glancing back at our hands. 

Than he takes his hand away and I feel a sudden emptiness, the warmness I have felt disappearing. 

I look back at him and he sends me a faint smile, I smile back and try to focus on what the others are saying. 

What was that feeling? maybe because I was cold and he's hand were warm, I push those thoughts in the back of my head and now actually listen in on what Tsireya is explaining. 

-

Hi everyone! so welcome to chapter 4. Like I said in my previous post I did/ I will be changing the storyline but trust me its for the better, I hoped you enjoy this chapter and we possible might be getting some Ari and Neteyam cute moments coming up soon😜

Thank you for reading see you in chapter 5!

"Oel ngati kameie"- "I see you'

word count: 804