"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡" (𝟑)

"Hey what took you guys so long?" Lo'ak asked, raising his brow. "Ari was just showing me the way of water" Neteyam answered while sending me a grin.

 I rolled my eyes and we but sat down, "Okay so what I was saying to Lo'ak you have to breath from your stomach" Tsireya says and she points to her stomach, "it's quite simple when you get the hang of it" She added

I look over at Neteyam and seeing him taking in a deep breath, I shake my head "your doing it wrong, let me help you" I say while I put one of my hands on his chest where his heart is and my other hand on his stomach.

He looked up at me and gazed his eyes into mine, my breath hitched and I cleared my throat.
"Breath" I spoke softly, he did just that, "Breath out" he exhaled again tilting his head and inking his gaze in mine.

 "Your heartbeat is very fast,try to calm down" I say looking into his eyes. From behind us I could hear Lo'ak snickering, Neteyam sighed and tried again this time his heartbeat calming down. 

"Good now try again" I announced, it seemed that he got a little to full of himself because the moment he did it again he did it wrong. 

"Focus" I say while i make him face forward and not face me. "Sorry" he answers with a light chuckle.
-
I came back to my hut after a long day of lessons with the Sullys. When I entered I saw my mom getting ready for dinner, here in the Metkayina clan the whole village has breakfast,lunch and dinner together as a group. 

"You look nice" I smile I go look at myself in a mirror and I decide what I'm going to wear. "Thank you, how was the lessons?" She answers softly while attaching another bracelet to her top. "Good" I mumbled.

 "I'm not sure what to wear" I say and I un braid my hair, the braids were getting messy so I think having my hair down would be nice for a change.

"hm.. why don't you wear your black seaweed top and the matching bottom like skirt?" She proposes, I look around shuffling through my clothes, "hmm" I say while I hold up the two pieces together then hold them up to my body facing the mirror. "Yeah okay this looks good" I answer "thanks mama" I say with a smile. 

(𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠:)

 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛.𝐢.𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭!

I put on my outfit and look myself in the mirror, I look great obviously. I brush my hair and decide to add some accessories to complete my look for example I wear these gold leaf like bracelets above my elbows, I also add a necklace and I'm ready to go!

"You ready" my mom says with a bright smile, "soo ready" I say with a chuckle she places her hand over my shoulder and gives me a kiss to the forehead, we walk out of our hut and on our way to the beach where all the meals were held.