Chapter 1: Signs

"Oh believe me, they knew, they knew there was something they could do to prevent it from happening, they just didn't care."

August-September, 1993
Construction of the Thunder Science Co. in upper Cocoa Beach, near Titusville.
They only wanted to build one here because of the ocean, and no other place in Florida would give them the permits.
In August, thehe city council of Cocoa Beach really had hoped that some kind of tourist spot where people could come see the latex "animals"; The older people of the commitiee refused to call them that; and hopefully increase income from said tourism. The only good thing that coporation did down there was say "No." as a tourist spot would have likely made the events in 2019 much, much worse.
City commitee also raised concerns with the lack of generators in the building, which ending up causing a single 12 row of lackluster generators to be placed in the rear which barely even powered the building fully. The council still had concerns, yet these were ignored. On September 31st, the building had finished construction.
On October 13th, 1993, 200 Subjects from the Tampa, Panama City, and Miami site were transported to the site in Cocoa Beach on the ground by undesignated freight trailers.

It gets less boring i swear