4.5

This is the first chapter for the one shot contest again please don't read if you haven't read the book it will contain spoilers. TheUJelly_ I hope you like it.

Four 1/2.

Stacey was in her room looking for something to wear. She didn't really feel like going out with that dumb jock tonight but she agreed. It was what is expected of her. She finally decided on a red strapless crop top that stopped just above her naval and a black flowy mini skirt that stopped a couple inches below her ass.

He thinks she's a slut, she might as well dress like one Stacey thought. Stacey grabbed her black five inch strapped heels. After Stacey finished her makeup she looked at the stranger staring back at her in the mirror.

Stacey heard a car honk so she looked out the window to see the jock from earlier sitting in his car. She walks downstairs and out the door. She got in his car and he lit a cigarette then drove off.

Stacey just stared out of the window thinking about Axel. Thinking about how this should be him not this random jock.

The jock stopped the car in a random empty parking lot. He threw out his cigarette then lit a new one. He got out the car and he motioned for her to follow.

"I figured the back seat of my car would do fine, I mean you probably been in plenty before now so it should be pretty comfy for you."

"Ok" was all Stacey said. The truth is that Stacey had never had sex in a car before. Axel has always taken her to his room to have sex.

The jock opened the door and Stacey went inside. The jock shut the door and he laid Stacey down and immediately began undressing her. He put on a condom and he had his way with her. Never once taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

It had started pouring outside about half way through. The jock had dropped her off back at home. He took of as soon as Stacey shut his car door. Not bothering to wait to see if she made it inside safe and sound.

Stacey made it to her bathroom and she immediately began undressing. She looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. Her makeup was running and smudged all over her face.

"You're pathetic." Stacey said to the girl in the mirror with a lot of venom.

Stacey turned on the shower and jumped right in. Not waiting for it to heat up or anything. She felt disgusting she wanted to wash off everything from tonight. His touch, the smell of his car, everything.

Stacey scrubbed and scrubbed until she couldn't feel anything. Stacey scrubbed until she felt numb.

____________________________________________

TheUJelly_ hope you enjoyed. You can change anything that you want.