Falling harder💚💛

Mile's pov:

It felt great waking up with Apo in my arms.i've dreamt of it for a long time now..he looked so peaceful sleeping and the sun made his face look etheral.He was slowly opening his eyes and I quickly shut mine due to the fear of getting caught staring..

"Mile drop the act it's rude to stare,''he said.

I still kept my eyes shut.."oh so you're being stubborn, besides a sleeping person doesn't look that stiff.''

Still no response...
An odd silence followed..I don't know if he fell asleep again and I don't know what he was planning but I didn't dare open my eyes..

Suddenly I felt him stradling me..i was shocked because he took me by surprise but I still kept my eyes closed..until he opened his knees wider and started grinding on top of me...my eyes shot open as I felt myself already getting hard.

"Fuck Po..stop before it gets too far,''i said as I grabbed his hips and started guiding his movements..

"Fuck Po ugh..Faster baby,'' he kept moving as I felt the butterflies in my stomach multiplying..my breath was getting hitched and as I was about to release, he got off me leaving me sexually frustrated..

"Po..please come back I n-need you''

.."That's what you get for pretending to be asleep..

Apos pov:

His eyes were dark with lust as he stared at me..I quickly hopped off the bed, grabbed the bathrobe and ran towards the bathroom..he tried chasing me but he got tangled up in the sheets and fell down on his butt..he cursed the floor and got up but I already locked the bathroom door..

"Baby let me bathe with you na~?

"Mile stop being so perverted early in the morning''i replied as I filled the tub.

"It's your fault don't you know how much of an effect you have on me?''

I knew but I had to punish him for pretending earlier on..

"My sweet cattawin please open the door for your baby naa..'' he pleaded .I never liked nicknames but this made me feel some type of way..'i didn't like it ..

"Fuck..''I said as I helplessly gave into him.

He got in and before he could do anything I warned him.

"Mile I'm still sore from last night and my body is covered in bruises..''

"Ok baby but can we just lay on each other and kiss?''

"It's weird,''

"What's weird?''

"Us talking like this and doing stuff like this,''

He lightly chuckled as he held my hand underwater.. we'll get used to it,''

I nodded turning to the tub since I didn't want him to notice my already red face.

He stripped down and it's like I see him for the first time every time and I can't get enough of him..he sinks in the water and parts his legs calling me to sit in between.

I got in and sat between his legs and leaned on his chest..the water was so warm and I felt my body relax underneath miles grasp..

I felt his long slender fingers make their way into my hair..he massaged my scalp and I have to admit his hands did magic..

I didn't mind staying like this in his arms forever..his fingers went lower and caressed my cheeks..he put his hands under my chin and lifted my head backwards..he pecked my lips as he massaged my earlobes.he ran his fingers lower along my chest and stopped at my already hardened nipples..he pinched one of my nipples as he rubbed the other..

I moaned against his lips and he took that as an opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth and intertwined our tongues..he left my nipples and ran his hands across my abs to my already hardened cock..

"Mile..stop baby I said I'm tired,''i said between moans.

"I'm not going to go too far I promise baby...just relax,''he said as he gently kissed my lips..

He lifted me by my hips and turned me around so my legs were wrapped around his waist..he held both our cocks in one hand and joined our foreheads together..he moved his hands slowly at first then he increased his pace...

I was a moaning mess as I wrapped my arms around his neck and tightly shut my eyes..

"Fuck Po..you see what you're doing to me..I can't control myself around you...I've been waiting for this for years,''he said in my ears which made me moan louder.

"Mile faster please..''he tightened his hold and pumped faster.."open your eyes and look at me,''

I opened my eyes and we locked our mouth in a deep kiss...he moaned my name in my ear and just that action made me cum in his hand immediately..he also released after a short while and kissed me passionately.

"I love you Po,''

"I love you too Mai,''

Let's clean up and go downstairs.. the others are probably waiting.."But I don't wanna leave''he said shaking his head.

"Mile enough let's go !''

"Ok ok fine sunshine ''

"Don't call me sunshine,''

"Why?''

"Do I look yellow to you?''I asked and we both laughed.

We cleaned up and quickly got dressed in our casual clothes since we had no projects for today.

We were walking downstairs hand in hand but we were taken aback by the situation downstairs and outside was no better.

Inside Jeff was lying on the floor with all the pillows in the living room covering his body..

Perth JJ and mark we're playing tug of war with the rolled up mats which ended up sending them to the ground butt first,yet they still laughed not seeming hurt at all..

Lia was throwing up in the toilet and complaining about a hangover..

There was a stranger watching cartoons on the TV while cheering excitedly..

*meanwhile outside*

Tong was laying on the flower bed pretending to be Sofia the first while pong was debating on whether to get him off or not ..he didn't want to anger his boyfriend..

Bible and build were laying at the edge of the pool almost falling inside with the remote in Builds hand..

Mile quickly took the remote and went back to Apos side..

They looked at each other and shook their heads..

"What mature friends we have..''they said together as they gathered them up to clean up the house.