Luv🦋💞

Miles pov:

The weekend went by so fast and It was time to go back to work.

I dragged myself to the bathroom since Apo was not here to pull me out of the bed.

"Holy shit it's already 8 I'm gonna be late,''i said as I dressed quickly and ran downstairs.

"Hey good morning,''said Jeff as he munched on a lunch bar.

"Hey and why are you guys still here?''i asked as I buttoned up my shirt.

"Well we don't have any place to be at the moment so we'd rather stay here,''replied Bible.

"That's invasion of privacy,''i said as I sat down but they just shrugged their shoulders in response.

Atleast they made breakfast and cleaned up and the company wasn't that bad.

"So you're going to the office today?''asked Jeff.

"Yeah I've been off for too long and my secretary is still on my neck..I have to take care of a few things,''i replied.

"Good luck man I feel like you're gonna need it,''they said as they cleared the table.

"Have a nice day I guess,''i replied as I got up.

"Same and fix your tie you look like a reckless highschool student,''
I rolled my eyes and left.

"As if he can do any better than me and why won't this tie just fix itself!how does Po do it anyway''i said to myself annoyed as I tried fixing it.

Speaking of Po...once I got to my car I connected my phone to the speaker and called him.

He picked up at the second ring and i could tell he was sleeping.

"Hey,''he said with a sleepy voice.

"Hey Po... good morning did I wake you up?''

"As if you care..and didn't I tell you to call off the bodyguards?''

"Ohh Po I'm very sorry I forgot ..but is that a proper way to greet your husband -to-be?''

"Shut up..anyway how are you and where are you going?''

"I have to fix some stuff in the office today..they've been on my neck all weekend,''

"Ohh good luck then I guess you'll need it,''

"Why does everyone keep saying that?''

"Because your secretary will drive you to the edge of madness,''

"I'll not let her,''

"You better keep your word because if you dump me I will never forgive you,''

"You know I can never do that Po I love you..only you and I miss you so so much ,''

"I'm surprised you even managed to wake up early today,''

"I'm late by an hour,''

"Classic..anyway I'll call you in the evening or afternoon I have to prepare for today's event,''

"Ok baby I wish you good luck and I'm rooting for you..send me a lot of selfies ok?''

"Ok..Love you,''

"I love you too,''

"What a nice way to start the day,''i thought to myself as I drove into the kalasin company.

***

"You're late Mr Phakphum,''she said

"I'm very aware of my lateness but thank you for pointing it out''