Suspense

Miles pov:

"Come in,''i said as I heard a slight knock on the door.

"Sir you invited me for lunch,''he said as he stood at the door idly.

"It's ok Art get in..I was waiting for you anyway,''

"I bought different types of food since I didn't know which one you preferred,''

"We both know the type of food I prefer..it has a little Nattawin in it,''i said as I winked at him.

He almost choked on his food as he laughed.
"Seriously?right in front of my salad?''he said.

I just laughed as I imagined Apo's expression to me saying that.

We talked a lot and he was a very cool person.I can't believe I wasted my time with Nora(female secretary) when I had a cool assistant like him.
I guess I hadn't focused much on him the previous times since I was super busy.

"So Art what made you seek a job here?''i asked as I sat opposite from him.

"Well I've always wanted to own my own company and I'm still on attachment so I guess I had to start somewhere,''

"True..spoken like a true CEO..if you need any assistance I'll be right here,''i said as I smiled at him.

He returned the smile and nodded his head as he went back to eating.

My phone rang and it was a video call from Apo.

"It hasn't even been an hour Apo..you misse that much?''i asked as I placed the phone on the table so it was facing both of us.

"Wow how pleasant...I'm just calling for motivation..I'm done and I'm almost leaving for the show so I need one of your snarky remarks to make me less nervous,''

"Ok let me think of one..umm..I love you?''

"Seriously Mile when has "I love you''ever been a motivational quote?''

"Since today?besides when someone loves you you feel loved,''

"Yeah no shit,''he replied as he shook his head at me.

"Are you gonna introduce your friend?''he asked as he shifted his attention to Art.

"Ohh I'm just his assistant..,''he replied nervously.

"What do you mean? we're totally friends!''i replied as I drooped my arm over his shoulder.

"Mile stop torturing him can't you see how tensed he is?''

"Fine Mumm,''

"So..you don't mind us being together?''

He shook his head."He's actually the only reasonable person in here,''i replied as I helped him clear the table.

"Cool then I hope we can meet one day..what do you guys think?''he asked as he did a little twirl in front of us.

"You look amazing as always babe but today you're outstanding..if I were there you couldn't make it to the show in one piece I promise,''i said as Apo cleared his throat loudly.

"Mile you really don't care about etiquette do you?''

"What do you mean Po?I'm the most courteous person on earth,''

"Well I'm done now I guess we'll talk later then,''

"Wait! before you go.. I've figured out the best motivational quote,''

"Ok I'm listening,''

"Break a leg!''i replied feeling proud of my answer.

"You're unbelievable,''he said and immediately hung up before I could reply.

"But I thought that was the best motivation..why didn't he like it?''i asked as I turned to Art who was trying his best to hold in his laughter.

"Well sir if someone is going modelling you don't tell them to break a leg,''he replied as he composed himself.

"Ohhhh right shit I should probably call and apologize, ''i said as I picked up my phone to call him but he didn't pick up.

"You think he's angry?''i asked.

"No he's probably left already and his phone is on silent,''he replied trying to console me.

"I'll call him later on..so you can join me for lunch anytime you feel like and I'll see you tomorrow ok?''

"Ok,''he said as he rose and left.

Immediately he left..Nora burst into the room.
"Oh so this is what you're doing now?people will be concerned if you keep bringing your employee in your office to have lunch with you.. especially when he's male,''she said giving me judging stare.

"Get out and knock properly before I give you permission to get in,''i said as I packed my stuff.

She was angry but not stupid..She knew who's boss around here so she did exactly as I said.

"Good..next time don't let me teach you basic human decency and I don't care about you and you're homophobic people who are always concerned about everything I do as If they contributed in bringing me up,''i said as I grabbed my bag to leave but she stood in front of me.

"Nora,''i said warningly.

She stared hard at me before giving up and storming out of the room..

"Nora I suppose you found the door closed so you better close it on your way out and don't bang my door I'll take it out of your paycheck if you do,''i said as I leaned on my desk lazily.

"But sir you are also leaving right now,''she said through gritted teeth.

"Well I can open it on my own again,''i replied unfazed.

I could always handle my emotions well however angry I was..except when it came to Apo..I was weak when it came to him..but apart from him and my loved ones,I was pretty good at hiding emotions.

"Yes sir,''she said coldly and left.

I could replace her but I was a very considerate person..I couldn't take anyone's job away from them since I never knew what someone had to go through at home unless the offense was very serious..so I let them resign on their own.

"Finally I can go home,''
I opened the door to find a nervous Art pacing back and fourth.
"Hey what's wrong did they do or say anything to you?''i asked genuinely worried for the boy.
"No but I'm very sorry I caused you trouble sir,''he said as he bowed but I immediately stopped him.
" Don't worry..I can handle them just go on with your duties and we'll meet as we agreed and please call me Mile,''i said and quickly waved him off before he got emotional.

I arrived home and immediately hit the shower.
Bible and Jeff were busy in their own rooms so I decided to watch the dior show instead.
I went through his stories and liked all of them since nobody but him could see them and even commented on a few.
When I got to the last one..I got slightly annoyed as a tall muscular handsome man wrapped his arm around his waist and took pictures.

"Isn't one picture enough?why do you suddenly have to go all paparazzi?''i said to myself as I watched the man take more photos.
Apo looked exhausted and I felt bad for him...even though he was quite an energetic person...when he was surrounded by complete strangers he became drained very fast and needed meditation.
Finally the man left him and I also breathed in relief.
Then came a person who was very familiar.
He walked up to Apo but his back was turned on the cameras.
When he turned around I almost yelled in annoyance.

"What the fuck is Mark doing in France,''Bible and Jeff said as they both came to my room at once..
"A question I would like the answer to myself,''i said as I buried my head in my pillow.