✝ 4: Do You Believe In Magic?

Do you believe in magic?

Well, I did.

It could do the most unexpected and enthralling things, that no science could compare. It could make children laugh and fly. It could put an end to every soul's worries.

Only if it existed.

Only if it was proven to be real.

Only if,

Only if I knew how to use it...

Then it would've been a graceful experience. I would love to explore it and live with it. I would love to use it and make the world a happier place where joyous endings exist...

Only if it did.

Only if science wouldn't have outdone it...

. . . . .

Murmurs were lurking everywhere. And it was apprehensive to imagine as if they were for me...

I knew no one was too idle to keep thinking about me, but the very thought of 'what if' made me lose my ability to interact with students.

I woke up early this morning. Brushed my teeth, took a bath, combed my hair, ate breakfast, and wore the dress. It was surprising how it was resting outside the room with a note saying 'Lilith', obviously by Taehyung. Atleast he knows my name... The speediness of the dress-makers impressed me. They completed the outfit in just a day. Well, it's sued by the magical threads of nature and golden sand, as I was told.

Plus, the clothes are so pleasingly fitted...

The dress consists of a dark grey plaided skirt, along with a white shirt, striped black and yellow tie, and a red blazer over it. Optional to the blazer, there was a big black cloak that was to be tied at the collar region.

The only difference between my and the other's dresses was, that they had a colored badge over their blazer, portraying which tower they belonged to, while I didn't have one.

I was sitting in the Main Tower's class, fiddling with my fingers nervously. Everyone was slowly coming in for the classes maybe?

My teeth were clattering impatiently, waiting for the classes to start, so that I could focus on them instead of the people around me.

Soon a few students came chattering in the class, not giving a damn about my presence.

"Looks like you got accepted, huh Allaire?" Turning my gaze to the provoking voice, I glared at him with my sharp eyes. If eyes could stab holes, mine would've done it to him long ago.

"None of your damn business Jongwa," I replied mockingly before pretending to take out books from my bag and make notes until he scorned at me and left.