4: Deku's Cousin Moves In

Kazuho Aka Pop Step was taken to the police station in handcuffs.

Naomasa Tsukauchi came in the room with a notebook.

Pop Step, you were one hard Vigilante to catch after so many months of trying to take you in into custody.

Kazuho: what do you want?

Naomasa: I just want to ask you some questions.

Kazuho: I see can that.

Naomasa: first question, why were you being Pop Step and starting having performances and Shows to convince people to trust Vigilantes.

Kazuho: I just felt like doing it, because it's boring in my School Life and After I was no longer the captain of the cheerleading squad.

Naomasa: I see... next question, are you connected with The Legend of Villains?

Kazuho: No.

Naomasa: Good, now the last question... Who are the Identities of Deku & The Crawler?

Kazuho: I don't know?

Naomasa: Ok then, we're going to leave here until we contact your parents.

Kazuho: my parents are dead.

Naomasa: Oh... do you live in an apartment?

Kazuho: Yes.

Naomasa: Well Then, we will leave you here for 30 minutes and I will drop you off.

Kazuho: Ok.

He leaves the questioning room.

Kazuho in Mind: Just you wait Crawler! Once I am out of here, you and your Friend will pay for ending my career!

(Back with Deku...)

Deku & Koichi were watching the news, they were talking about Pop Step's arrest and her identity revealed.

Inko Midoriya was also watching the news

do you two think this vigilante work is going to make everyone change their minds about Heroes?

Deku: Mom, we're not trying to make them changed their minds, we're just being our own Heroes.

Inko: Oh? But what about The Pro Heroes, they will find out about you guys and will l try to hunt you both down.

Let's not forget about The Villains who kill Heroes and Vigilantes.

Deku: Mom... don't worry about me, I will be Ok...Those Heroes don't help The Quirkiness. And we are the only ones who can protect them.

Inko: Oh I see... but you are your own Hero, and I'm happy for you.

And I Have a surprised for you.
Deku: What's the surprise?

????: Hey Midoriya.

Deku turns around and See's His Cousin

Deku: Marinette?

Marinette: Yes, it's me.

He gets up and hugs her.

Deku: I didn't know you were coming to visit.

Marinette: I am actually moving in.

Deku: What?

Marinette: I just moved in from Paris to Japan.

Deku: really?

Marinette: Yup.

Koichi: How Come?

Marinette: I do not want to talk about.

Koichi: Oh I see...

Marinette: I also know that you two are Vigilantes.

Deku: you do?

Marinette: yes, don't worry, I'm also a Vigilante.

Deku: really?

Marinette: Yup, They Call me Ladybug, but I have changed my costume.

Deku: Oh?

Inko: this is going to work out fine.

To be continued...