The Vigilantes Far From Home Movie Part 1 Identities revealed

(The Next Day...)

Deku, Koichi, and marinette were heading out to get Breakfast at Starbucks

When they were walking, they see some people were having excited faces to see them as they walked by.

Some people were angry at them.

Deku: what is going on?

Kocichi: why is everybody looking at us with exciting looks and some with anger faces?

Marinette: I don't know?

Deku: let's quickly get to Starbucks.

When they go to Starbucks.

Everyone noticed them and started clap for them.

Owner: look what we have here, Our favorite Vigilantes.

Deku, Koichi, and Marinette were shocked to hear him calling them Vigilantes.

Deku: what do you mean?

Owner: Oh come on Midoriya, we have heard about your identities in the news.

Deku and His Team: What?!

Owner: Oh you guys didn't know?

Koichi: No, but how?

The Owner turns on the TV and it was in the news channel.

The News Man: The identities of Japan's Vigilantes are three teenagers Name Izuku Midoriya Aka Deku who is Quirkiness, Koichi Aka The Crawler, who is wanted by Pro Heroes, Marinette Aka ladybug, Who so wanted by the police in Paris.

They have been secretly hiding their faces in order to not get caught by police or Pro Heroes.

Deku: please turn it off.

The Owner turns off the TV.

Deku: how did this even happen?!

Owner: I don't know, but what will you do we have?

(Meanwhile at UA Hight...)

Aizawa was waiting for his students to come out in their Hero Costumes.

When they came out, Aizawa Said All Right, today's training will be using your Quirks on these test dummies.

Just then Mic runs outside, and Shouted they found the Vigilantes!

Aizawa: Where?

they're at Starbucks... Said Mic while taking a deep breath after running.

Aizawa: on second thought, today's training will be Capturing The Vigilantes.

Bakugo: finally!

Me: Bakugo was furious after he found that Midoriya became a Vigilante.

Aizawa: Everyone in the bus now!

Class One A students began to quickly get inside the bus.

Aizawa gets in and shouted step on it!

The bus driver pulls the lever and started to drive.

The Pro Heroes also got word about the Vigilantes whereabouts and start it to head to Starbucks.