Part 6

After a while, Pink finally loosened her hug, and for the first in her life, got a nice hard look at her son. And Steven did the same. He saw that poofy hair he'd seen so many times in her flashbacks, those glowing eyes that glimmered from her tears. This was his mom.

It was then that he noticed two new things about her. One was that she wearing a very glamorous dress (look at the cover picture for visualization), and two, she was noticeably smaller than how he had seen her before. In fact, she looked shorter than Garnet, and Steven wasn't the only one to notice these changes, as Pink was now taking a look at herself.

"What happened to me?" she finally said.

"I did," Adam answered. Pink turned around and gawked at who she saw. "Hello, Rosie."

Connie, who has just been sitting in surprise this entire time, stepped up beside Steven right as Pink stood off the ground with a wobble in her step. The former Diamond almost collapsed if it weren't for the two humans.

"Thank you two. I haven't walked on my own two feet for a long time." She then glanced over to the human girl. "Wait, don't tell me. You are Connie Maheswaran aren't you?

"Yes ma'am," Connie replied politely. "It's uh... nice to finally meet you?"

"Oh, trust me, dear, I am as confused by all this as you are. I don't even know why or how I am here."

"You are able to be because of an experiment I have been perfecting since you first told me about your plans to have a kid," Adam chimed in, looking at his watch. "And even then, it isn't permanent. You have twenty minutes before you fad away again. As for why you are back, well my reasons can wait. Why don't you and your son do some catching up?"