New beginning

*(Hiii, I'll just say that this is my first story and that English is not my native language, so I apologize right now if there are any mistakes but I hope you will enjoy it)*

While I was listening to the new song by TXT - sugar rush ride, I was flying over the sea who was beautiful it looked like morning sun was kissing the sea, and the sky was clear without a single cloud. "Everything will be fine" , "Just to get to a new apartment" , that was one of the thoughts I had while flying from Australia to Korea. This will be a fun experience.

When I arrived it was around 12pm and I slept a total of zero hours on the plane because luckily I was sitting next to a mother with a baby who didn't stop crying.When the owner of the apartment sent me the location, I took a taxi and headed there. It was close to work, so that's great, but I wasn't alone, I had a roommate, and I hope he/she is hot (personally, I'm bisexual so.. )

When I finally arrived, I left my things in the room, which was neither small or big, just the right size, it had a small window that looked out on the beautiful scene of Seoul... when I changed my clothes, I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare something for myself to eat bc i was starvingg.The owner told me that the roommate is not here that often and that he travels a lot, so he didn't know the exact date when he will return. I hope it is soon because I really want to meet him, I have a good feeling about him.

Since I was missing some ingredients for dinner, I had to go to the store, which was right down the street. When I came back, I finally started cooking while I was listening to a song by Han-Run. I was dancing like crazy, I still don't know how I didn't set something on fire. But when the song is good, you have to move your hips a little.

It was already 8 pm when I cleaned everything, just when I found deadpool on TV I fell asleep. I don't know how long I slept, but I know that a gentle shoulder held my head while I listened to unknown male voices in the background.I finally opened my eyes and saw something unimaginable. Eight men were sitting around me, I mean on couch,but still, and it was even more shocking when I realized that they weren't just some eight guys...they were Stray Kids. I think I'm still dreaming...