°~9~°

I went downstairs, the others were sitting and eating, as soon as I entered the kitchen, all eyes were on me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" , they started laughing, "I didn't know that the walls were so hard, we didn't hear anything" said Seugmin, which made the others laugh even more and I just blushed "ha ha funny".

We spent the whole day laughing, joking, we competed to see who could say a certain sentence in high vote(if u know u know).

Around 10pm I decided to go for a walk by the lake. It was beautiful, clear sky with many starlings and the moon was full. It can't get any better, right?

 It can't get any better, right?

[Something like this]

Oh yes it can.While I was sitting like that, I felt someone walking behind me. I started walking fast and so did he. I stopped, I'll turn around no matter what happens. I slowly turned around and Chan was behind me."Jesus Chan, why didn't you call me? Why did you just follow me?" I asked him and he sat down on the bench next to him and looked at the sky. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Chan pov

I watched her having fun, she was beautiful, especially under the light of the moon... While I was joking with the others, I noticed that she was going towards the lake. Why didn't she tell us? What if something happened to her? I followed her but I didn't want to call her so I wouldn't startle her, so I kept my distance.
.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said while looking at the sky. It was really beautiful, but she's something more beautiful. Something I've never experienced before." Y/n ..sorry about that last night, I drank a little too much and I wasn't quite myself," she blushed .Sweet."You don't have to apologize to me and I wasn't any better, I didn't mind so don't worry."I was shocked. Did I hear that right?"Y/n can you repeat what you said I didn't hear you", she turned and started walking "Nothing ,it doesnt matters". So I heard correctly. She didn't mind? That means she feels the same way about me as I do about her .I ran towards her and hugged her from behind. She was frozen, hahaha cute.We stood like that until she turned to me without breaking the hug."Why do u do this to me?" ,wow she has such beautiful blue eyes."What? I didn't do anything yet" I looked into her eyes and then her lips,"Can I kiss you?" she ask me "Wow ,haha amm say please?" I said that as a joke."Can I kiss you ,please?" Fuck.I didn't expect her to say that.I kiss her. It was a long kiss. Her lips are so soft, I could kiss them forever and I would never get bored.We separated in order to reach the air, haha this is funny. I pulled her into my arms and we stayed like that for a while. After some time we started to go back to where the others were.