°~4~°

I just lay down to sleep and tried to forget what happened, but it wasn't easy. He is my bias, it's logical that I would behave like that. Somehow I managed to fall asleep until the alarm woke me up. I went downstairs, hoping that no one was there, made coffee and so I scrolled through instagram, until I came across something interesting. It was Bang Chan's new post, "Deam he is so handsome," I said out loud because I didn't think someone was behind me. Suddenly I felt someone put his head down on mine shoulder. I shrugged."So you think I'm handsome?" he said it in a deep morning voice,"Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it."OMGF I'll get heartbroken, I took a deep breath "Chan? What are you doing here??". He didn't move a millimeter "I was working late on a new song and accidentally fell asleep in the living room, until I was woken up by a noise in the kitchen." "I'm sorry, I didn't know that someone is here." I felt how he slowly raised his head and started ruffling my hair,"Don't worry, you're so cute ^^." I froze, when he left I remained sitting like that for another 5 minutes until I realized that I was going to be late for work."FUCK."

Huh, it's finally over. I entered the house and heard voices coming from the living room. "So they've arrived," I entered and say hi to them. "Who's making dinner today?" Felix asked. Oh shit I forget that "I'm cooking today but I need some help because I'm too tired to work alone." "Here, I'll be happy to help you," said Chan, and I shuddered because he just appeared behind me. "Omg im gonna get a heart attack","Dont worry sweetie you won't, yet." I just looked at him confused.We started cooking, everything went great, we joked, helped each other..."I'm sorry for what happened today, I didn't want to wake you up", he looked at me and leaned on the stove "I told you that you don't need to apologize to me, I'm the one who needs to apologize bc i scared you, and I wasn't wearing a shirt..." Deam, his ears started to turn red,probably because he was embarrassed. "Cute" I said. "What?" he looked at me in surprise and blushed even more.
"Would you like us to leave and you to continue with your conversation since we can hear you all or to continue making dinner" said Minho while the others started to laugh and Chan and I blushed. "Just be patient, it's will be done soon," I said and continued cooking.