°~11~°

His kisses were very passionate. His touches were so gentle. He started kissing me all over my neck leaving the marks. He slowly picked me up and carried me to the room, gently putting me down on the bed. He started to unbutton my shirt and then his own. We stop and look at me like he was asking for a promise, I looked at him and nodded. He started to kiss me again, but this time he went lower and lower until he reached my lower stomach. I accidentally let out a sigh and he just looked at me, "Did you do this before?" and blushed "N-no i d-didn't". He looked shocked "Ar u sure u wonna do this with me?" "Yes, I trust you with my body". He smiled and started to unbutton my pants....

"I'll be gentle, I promise"

/You can imagine what happen next ^^/

I woke up on his chest. What happened last night? Oh. The scenes started coming back to me, before and after everything. He carried me to the bathroom because I couldn't stand. OMG how embarrassing. I hope he doesn't remember that, but that was very nice of him. I looked at him, his beautiful curly brown hair was falling over his eyes. I wanted to remove it, I was a few centimeters from his face. I looked at his lips and I couldn't resist not to kiss them. "So that whats you doing when I'm sleeping, shame on you" his voice scared me and I looked at him "You ar awake? Why didn't you say anything" "I wanted to see what you were going to do, hmm so do you want to repeat what happened last night?" ,What??, "Chan!!" "Okay Okay, I was just joking." He got up and I looked away while he got dressed, "I'm going to make something so we can eat when you get dressed, come"

After we ate, we returned to the apartment where the others were. "Ohohoho lovely birds come home" Minho said while the others just laughed. Chan interrupted them, "Guys, we want to tell you something." "If you're going to tell us that you're together, that's not news at all, I think it's was about time," said Felix as he left the kichen. "Well, that's what we wanted to say". The guys looked at each other "3 2 1 CONGRATULATIONS, WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST". Chan and I were shocked.

"Sooo I wonna to ask u something" Minho spoke to me "Be free to ask" "How is he in bed?" he said that with the smirk on his face, "What??" "MINHO WHAT IS THAT BEHAVIOR", that was Chan yelling from the other room.

How he heard that ,that will remain a mystery.