°~5~°

Chan pov

"We have a week off, do you want to go somewhere?" I asked the boys while they were lying on the couch. "I didn't have any plans, maybe we should go somewhere?" suggested Felix, "Uu thats a nice idea," said Seugmin, "Yes, I like it too," added Han, and the others agreed. "So do you have any wishes where we could go, the weather will be nice", "We can maybe go to the beach" said Hyunjin. "Maybe not ,it will be nice weather but not for the beach" I said and Hyunjin made sad face."Oh I have something on mind" Minho said and then got our attention, "We can go camping, the evenings are not cold, and we will have fun." "I really like the idea, shall we go tomorrow?" "DEAL" they said at the same time and started jumping on me and having fun. I deal with this every day.EVERY.But it would be boring without them.

"Shouldn't Y/n have come by now, it's already 8:30pm" Yeongin said,"I tried to call her but she didn't answer, maybe something was at work so she stayed behind" while I was saying that I heard the front door open "Here is she". "Hi guys" she said while entering the kitchen, you can see that she was overworked, but it's not easy to be a nurse, especially in the emergency room. Felix come up to her "Is that blood on your shirt" "WHAT ,Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?? WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?" She smiled "Chill, yes its blood but its not mine, a while ago I had a man who was shot, so I was a little late coming home.""Omg Y/n I thought something happened to you, thank God" "Aww" she started to go out" I'm going to change, if I fall asleep wake me up around 10pm?" I just nodded my head.

"Maybe we should invite Y/n too come with us?" Changbin said, "Why not, I don't mind."So she will go with us too *-* I can't wait. "Chan" "Hm" "Do you like Y/n" Minho asked me."WHAT NO I MEAN YE NO UGH SHUT UP" I immediately blushed ugh. "OOOOOOOOOOOO" they started to scream "OUR LEADER IS IN LOVEE" , "SHUT UP YOU GONNA WAKE HER UP" they immediately got silent.

"It's already 10pm, go wake up your princess" added Seugmin. Ugh I hate those kids. I went up the stairs to her room, huh, I knocked "I'm coming in". I approached her bed "How peaceful does she look when she sleeps" "Hey Y/n it's time to wake up". She started to turn around, she took my hand, when I realized what happened I was lying next to her in the bed while she was still holding my hand.WHAT IS HAPENING???I tried to wake her up but it didn't work.

Later even the guys came into the room, they laughed at me, when they left they said "It's a long night Chan."They weren't kidding when they said it was a long night, it was already 1 am and I couldn't sleep. As far as I remember, I don't have anything tomorrow, so I could close my eyes for a while.