𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

"Y/n is coming how do I look?". "She's coming in the store should I ask her out?". "She's FUCKING MINE BITCH" y/n, the true maneater. Every guy she wanted would fall at her heels. Any guy would fight for her love. She could breathe and everyone would be in awe. Her parents are rich she has it all.

"Hey y/n" her friend Regina called out signaling to come over to her. Y/n walked to her friend Regina her cherry red heels making noise every step. Her perfume leaving a scent in everyone's nose. "So y/n I got these new shoes right". "Mhm?" Y/n replied. "So there not my size want em?". "Sure" y/n replies putting on cherry red lipgloss rubbing her lips together after the application. "Want a slushy Regina?" Y/n asked. "No I'm on a diet" Regina replied. "Well let's talk boys" Regina suggested. "If you could date any boy who would it be?" Y/n asked Regina while smiling. "Hm maybe Daniel but he's dating kandy". "Mm.." y/n replies. "You?" Regina asked. Y/n smiled and laughed a little. "Maybe Vance or robin. "Toughest kids in school?" Regina asked making sure y/n checked her words right.

"Yes every girl likes them but you know I feel like I should talk with them". "Robin is nice but Vance is a bitch" Regina says lifting her hand up a little. "Should I take it slow and like watch him play the game". "Yeah go for it girl!" Regina says supporting y/n. Y/n backs up the chair and stands up putting a tendril of hair behind her ear and she walks over to Vance. The boys in the store immediately think she likes Vance making them so damn mad. "Hi y/n" vance says paying no attention but knowing who it was by her very rare scent."hey vance". "Need something pretty?". "No just came to watch you" y/n replies while smiling.

Short chapter and need ideas 💕