𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

RANDOM DISCLAIMER🗣️‼️🔥⏤͟͟͞͞★CHILDISH ACTIONS!!

Me and Vance made out for about 7 minutes. Every minute was hot. "Your a good kisser y/n". "Thanks!"
I reply slightly smiling. My mom knocks on my door. "Hey sweetie the dogs gotta come in your room celia and her son are over, he's your age". "Ok mom". My mom opens the door and let's the three dogs in and I see Vance in awe. He must be a softie. "Omg the golden retriever is so cute what's its name?" he says stroking the golden fur on the dog."her names goldie". "Cute" vance replies. We hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yell getting on the bed beside vance laying and swinging my legs. Robin ARELLANO walks in. Vance starts looking annoyed. "Hey robin!". "Hi y/n your house is gigantic by the way". "Hey Vance!" robin says waving. "hi robin" Vance replied obviously annoyed by robins appearance.

"So y/n how are you?" robin says seductively while Vance rolls his eyes behind his magazine. "I'm alright"y/n replies. "Just alright?" robin asked taking your hand and made you stand up. Vance looks so annoyed and wanting to punch that smile off of Robin's face. "Well I guess you would feel better if I came and tickled you?"robin says looking suspicious. "Oh god no" I said and I smiled. He tackled me and started tickling me.i laughed and smiled while we were on the floor."oh my god nooo!" I kept laughing until he stopped and we both fell on the floor laughing my mom comes in and said."hey you guys had fun I heard the loudness abd laughing down stairs anyways robin mom agreed y'all can have a sleepover". Me and robin look at eachother we both smile and I tackle and hug him. "Thanks mom!" I said

"Hey Vance are you gonna join their fun?" My mom questions. "Uh maybe later" Vance replies. "K bye love you y/n" my moms says. "Love you to mom bye!". Me and Robin stand up. "What should we do". "I dunno how about we make bracelets" Robin suggested. "Cute let's do it!". I grab robins hand and took him to my desk by my bed. "This is the colorful rubber bands in this case and this is the beads". I say pointing to each case. I get the rubber band and starts getting blue,purple,pink colors. "Hey Vance do you want a bracelet?" I ask while me and Robin look over to Vance. "Sure" he says. "Oh my god robin your so bad at this". "I know I don't even know how to tie them!"i laugh at him. Vance stands up and goes down stairs. "Let's spy on him"I suggested. "Ok!". Me and Robin open my door and try and hear Vance. "Hey can I have something to eat?". "Sure hun what would you like?".

"Can I have the Dino nuggets you suggested when me and y/n came in the door" he asked. "Awe cute" I whisper to Robin. "Ohh that one is y/n's favorite!". "Cute"Vance says. "Do you like y/n Vance?" My mom asked, me and Robin looking surprised. "Yeah" Vance says quietly. "You know if you wanna be her boyfriend I fully approve" my moms told Vance. "Really thanks!" Vance says which happened to enlighten his mood. Me and Robin crawl back in to the room. We look at each other and laughed falling on the carpeted floor. Vance walks in and looks confused. "Do y'all wanna have a pillow fight" Robin suggested. "OMG YESS" I yelled. "sure!" Vance says smirking. "Wait y/n your mom asked to see you.". "Ok be right back" I say standing up and walking out door. "Ok Robin we should team up against y/n" Vance suggested to robin smirking.

"Ooh yeah sounds good" robin said nodding his head in agreement. Weirdly robin just started rummaging in you're drawers and grabbed some with laces. "Hey guys in back ready?"i said smirking. "Bring it on y/n" Robin said. Robin and Vance start hitting y/n. They definitely regretted that. Y/n attacks back making them both fall on the ground. "YEAH I WON!" I yelled. "Oh my god" Vance says obviously accepting defeat.