𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒

Robin's point of view
"Hey y/n I gotta go uh wanna hang out here tomorrow?" I ask hoping she says yes. "Sure!" She says and hugs me. "Bye Robin" she smiles and I see her red lipstick stain wrapped around her straw I just wanna see it on my di-"bye y/n!" I wave and exit out of the store. I'm Gaining an unhealthy obsession with her I can't stop something is wrong with me I don't usually act like this.

Vance's point of view
I see Robin leave y/n alone finally so I go over to y/n. "Hey Vance!" She says smiling slightly. "Hey y/n so how are you doing" I ask. "I'm alright you?" She replied. "Oh uh im ok". "So Vance wanna go to my house I mean Regina's only coming at 6:00 for a sleepover" she asked me swirling her straw. "Yeah" I said. "Alright my cars the red Cadillac" she says standing up while I follow behind her. She gets her keys and unlocks it. "Nice car!" I say while opening the passenger seat while she gets in the driver seat. It smells like cherry spray and bubblegum wow she's hot. She has these red diamonds on the windows. And the seats are black and red.

Y/n's point of view
I start driving my car past the trees and falling leaves that are falling on top of my car. I start driving close to my neighborhood and my home. "DAMN YOU LIVE IN A MANSION?!" Vance yells softly and surprised. "Yep". I park the car in the garage and we both get out and walk to my front door and unlock it. "Hey y/n!" My mom dressed in a pink tracksuit comes up to me and hugs me and says "who are you". "Uh Vance hopper". "Hi Vance,are y'all hungry I just got dinosaur nuggets". "Sure mum". I take Vance's hand and up the stairs to my room. He jumps on my bed that has a red and pink canopy on it. "Cute bed y/n". "Thanks Vance" I say while hanging up my sweater. "So uhm my bathroom is the one with the red lights on it". "Thanks" Vance said.
"So what do you wanna do?" I ask. "Play some music?"vance suggests. "Sure". I switch on my radio and some rock music plays. "I can bring my dog up here if you want!"

"What type of dog is it?". "I have a pit bull chihuahua and golden retriever"I say smiling. "I love golden retrievers! I have one to". "Really?" I say smiling. "Yeah her names Blondie she's really sweet". "That's cute". I say walking over to my bed and getting on with vance he looks at me and I just start making out with him.

That's the end I got ideas and motivation