chapter -eleven

"You killed him " she was looking at me dead in the eye

"W-what i- dont understand" the place was filled with darkness

"You killed him " louder this time and clearer

"M-mum is that you ?" I couldn't even hear my voice

"It was you " calmy again she looked away

I felt tears running down my face realization running through me

"Dont say that please " i couldn't breath

Another voice came ,one i never thought i would hear again

"You took him from us " he seemed mad at me

"Dad ,no I didn't do anything please " i was trying to reach them when a scream was heard

"YOU DID IT ,HE DIDN'T DESERVE THAT ,YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM US .THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT HAPPENED TO US "she lowered her voice

"You took it away how could you ?"

I woke up feeling my face wet and just then realisation run through me . It was just a nightmare. Used to have them a lot back to those days but never like this one .

I checked the time and it was almost 4 .I got up to drink some water when i saw Sebastian awake and literally staring at the ceiling.

His attention was turned to me when i walked past him to the kitchen .

I felt so dry that i almost drank 3 glasses of water . You will think why didn't i say anything to Sebastian, like i said we dont talk like at all .

"You're sweating" his voice came out almost like a whisper.

I was surprised he even noticed in the dark .
"Um yeah it's um.. i just had a nightmare"i wasnt even sure why i said that .

He eyes turned back to ceiling and just then in the dark did i realise how beautiful he actually was .

His hand behind his head, his other hand resting in his stomach and his messy hair all over his face . He was indeed beautiful.

When he noticed that i was staring he turned his attention back to me

"You're gonna stay or not ?" I was really taken back he never talks to me .

So just like that i laid next to the arm couch feeling everything getting back to normal

"What are you doing up at this time "i said slowly and not so surely about asking it

Minutes passed before he answered.

"I let myself sleep in the morning so i dont have to see you " it sounded like something he would say a girl can only hope .

I wasn't going to stay after realising how much he didn't want me around and even though i didnt give a fuck what he thinks about me it still hurt to know . Just as got up to leave

"Sit " he even sounded like he was demanding it .

I chuckled ironic and took another step until his voice was heard again ,this time more demanding.

"Sit down" he slowly got up and approached me until there was just inches between us .

I shouldn't be feeling what I'm feeling right now but i just can't seem to stop . His hand came up to my face tracing my cheek until it reached my lips and slowly parting them .

"This doesn't mean anything " and just like that he smashed his lips into mine slowly and softly tracing them with his own . That, until it wasn't soft and slow anymore but hard and deep . He kissed me like he wasn't getting enough of me and surprisingly i did the same because i needed it as much as him.